•Online Class•Jennie Kim

Jennie Kim x Female Reader [M]

18+ (smut warning)

.

Jennie P.O.V

I thought Qurentine will be good for us but it turns out opposite.its not like me and my girlfriend doesn't spend Romantic moment together we do but she's busy all day.

She's a Study person.She said she'll work hard to get good jobs in future so that we can spend our life happily without any need.Her name? Y/n Park,my man always protect me and to mention she also gives me the best orgasm.not kidding I don't think a dick could fuck me like she do..even though she don't have it still I don't feel less cause duh bro..

The way she shoved her tongue in my pussy it feels heaven,the way she enters her long thik finger I squirt all over the whole pleasure I need I get it whenever I want cause she can't resist me.you know I'm great at seducing

I miss her gosh she's attending her online class on the study room.We live together in New Zealand for study back in Seoul it was soo though to have alone time but now we can.

I decided to go to her room to check her.i silently open the door saw her sitting on chair laptop infront her answering something probably.She notice me and smile a bit and again brought her attention to the laptop.

Damn she look soo hot and handsome right now with those glasses and the way she's moving her hand while answering  makes me want to eat her.
I stand infront of her and obviously back of the laptop.

She complete answering and maybe turn off the camera.

"Hey babe" she said

Oh she mute her mic too

"Hey there Baby"i said in seductive tone
She gulps I'm glad at how much affection I have on her.

"Stop staring babe" i said

"Um-umm I wasn't" she said looking away

"Focus on your session" she nodded and look back at laptop.

I smirk.

Y/n P.O.V

I look back at the laptop. I didn't pay attention again to Jen cause Ms.Choi our teacher was saying something important that's when I feel someone's hand pulling my sweat up.

Fuck it's Jennie.This cat will be the death of me!

"Jennie ple-" I get cutted off

'so y/n ?I hope you understand the parallelogram issue' Ms Choi said  I on the mic and replied...

"F-yea-Mmmmph maa-maaAm"fuck I just moaned as Jennie teasing my womenhood with her tounge..she never did it cause I'm the one doing it since we started doing it.

'you ok y/n ?' my teacher asked I again mic on

"S-sure yes ma'am I'm fiin--" I turn off the mic again and look at Jennie who's under the table eating me out.

"Ahh fuck baby your tongue" I was moaning cause of the pleasures I recieved

"Mind your class Y/n"She said and now she shoved her tongue inside me..

"Fu-ck ho-how g-good y-ou ar-are Jennie" I was able to speak in between my moans and she suddenly stopped like wtf

"Hey ??" I asked as I groaned

"What's my name?"

"Mo-momny"

"Good"

She started eating me out I feel close

"I clo-close" I said as i came around her tongue.

Ignoring the online class shits was happening on the laptop I shut down it and bend down to catch Jennie who was still sitting on floor.

As soon as she stood I kissed her roughly letting my hand on her ass squeezing it roughly..not gonna lie her moans make my Panty wet more & more.

I pick her up as she settled her legs around my waist kinda lotus walking position (lol wtf) when we reach our room I push her gently on the bed and fell on top of her.

I was sucking her neck giving dark hickeys.

"Oh fuckk mmmmmmh" she keeps moaning that helps me to gather energy I started kissing lightly on her nipples sucking it.

I was about to open her panty with my lips when we heard

Apartment door bells..

We both groaned and I told her I'm going to watch who's it then I leave our room..

Open the door to see the Pizza delivery guy maybe jennie order for me! Jennie don't like pizza but she knows I like oh soo sweet girlfriend.

I put it on the table and paid him. I go to our room to finish what we didn't finish earlier.

I heard her talking to her someone I just shrugged it off and go to her..

"Hey love shall we continue?" I asked in my deep voice

"Wh-what?" She asked nervously I rose one of my eyebrow in confusion..

I ignore it and sit beside her caressing her tigh with lust in my eyes not untill I noticed the phone that was just infront us.

I fall from bed in shock again stand up with the same shock face. That's Mean when I was catching the delivery man her mom face time her damn.

'You're soo dumb Y/n.Jennie will kill you after this' I thought and mentally kick myself

I look to see Jennie with nervousness but I do is thus nervous going to change to glaring one when the face time will over.

"Care to explain what's between you two?" Ms.kim aka my soon-to-be mother in law said.

~The End~

Please vote!