•Livin' la Vida Loca•Park Rosseane

Roseanne Park x Female G!p reader [M]

18+ (smut warning)

[Inspired by the song:-livin la vida loca
Means livin' crazy life]

Author's P.O.V

The girl with short black hair currently vibing the New York City.She's here cause of Business meeting an all. Today she got a free time so she went to explore the night of Newyork city.

She's a matured women she go through alot of shit everyday in her work place or at home.. she need to ease the stress.By doing what? Well in this case Only a sharp max shot can remove her stress without thinking for second time she went to the nearest bar named
'BILLY'S TOPLESS' it didn't take her long to understand it's a strip club.

She sat on bar counter "two max shot" The women named Kim Y/n ordered the bartender which he clearly obeyed.the business women eyeing every half naked girls who was dancing with few shirtless guys.

A min later her order reached she sip in one.

"Ladies & Gentleman let's give a warm welcome to our most beautiful, stunning women Roseanne Park" A guy probably the MC announced on the mic on a stage.There was pole stick..

Every Guy in that spot turn back to the entrance as well as Y/n.Thats when she meet those dark brown eyes with perfect figured body that covered with thinnest silk clothrobe. The girl approach the stage slowly all eyes on her as she pull down her robe and threw on some horny asses.

Reaveling her body her small waist..her perfect shaved boobs..her ass that covered with only a Lingerie a black one Y/n's Fav colour.Her dark devil red lips her seductive look can make everyone crazy...

MuSic started.......

       'I WANT IT ALL'

her body moves with the flow keep putting her seductive look on that face.in entire time the dancer keep glacing at the taller.

The more moves Rosseane applies the more taller was getting hard.Every single person was left along with this affection..
Without even realising her dance ends.the dancer go to the back stage that makes Y/n let out a groan.

She was Drunk totally by now keep eyeing on every single ass and boobs untill someone touched her thighs.its the second time The taller found the same Blondè girl with those dark brown eyes and devil red lip..

"Where we'll start daddy?" The dancer asked

"Yo-you choo-choose" The taller smirk and replied her in a drunk tone leaving the bar after paying.

It was raining outside they both keep enjoying the moment by dancing.Y/n maybe drunk but she knew what she was doing.

After they found a hotel they book a room it's a old fashioned hotel so they didn't have to show their I'd cards.

As soon as they both get inside the room they smashed their lips kissing each-other roughly like there's no tommorow well kinda true.
Without wasting any time they both ripped off their clothes.When Rosseane saw the bulge she gasp

"I'm lucky"she said which Y/n just give small smile continuing what she was doing.Y/n pull the dancer's panty reaveling her bare pink pussy that was wet.

"Didn't knew you've the same affection"Y/n huskily said and started teasing it with her tounge  "do more ma-make me cum y-you fuck-fucking stran-stranger" she begged but the latter keep teasing her "what's my name?" She asked.."master pl-ease make me cum"Y/n smirk and shoved her tounge in that pussy thrusting it in pace "oh g-od yo-your tounge is soo g-ood ma-mas--- I'm cumming sh--" she came on her tounge.

"Suck your master" The taller ordered and the dancer sit on her knees pulling down her boxer reavel 9inch hard shaft.Rosseane smirk and kissed the tip of the cock and started pumping it she was needy she don't want to waste time by teasing.

"Faster" Y/n ordered and grab the dancer's hair and pump her shaft inside Rosseane mouth.She was fucking her mouth feels soo heavenly good.

"Face up here baby girl" y/n held her chin and make look at her after jerking by herself she came on the dancer face.

"On your back" she ordered the dancer which she obeyed and lay on the bed not a second of time wasting the 9inch hard shaft straight (lesbian)go into the dark brown eye's pussy.

Y/n was fucking her like beast.Rosseane can't deny the fact that Y/n is the best fucker she ever had.Her moaning make Y/n crazy,a crazy person who's falling in love slowly.

After they came both fall asleep.

Next Morning...

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up in an unknown bed.

'Woke up in newyork city'

eyeing everything in the room I remember everything that happened last night.

'In a funky cheap Hotel'

I'm not regretting anything but now my head is paining badly I look beside my bed hoping the blonde girl by my side but there's noone.Im naked my clients are on the floor..I keep reminding the girl from last night she make crazy for her gosh where's she?

'She took my heart'

I go to washroom and after I done I wore my cloths that's when I realised my wallet isn't here anymore I found everywhere in the room but nothing to be found.

'And she took my money'

I shouldn't have woke up late it's my fault for another time the memory flashed she give me something to drink and I gladly accept..I was trapped

'She must've slipped me a sleeping pill'

I run from that cheap hotel gladly the bill was paid. I don't have anything now!

"She really make my life crazy in just one single fucking night"

~The End~