•Oppa's Girlfriend• Lalisa M.

Lalisa M. x Female G!p Reader [M]

18+ (smut warning)

/LONG CHAPTER/

.

Y/n P.O.V

I was on the way to my house after coming back from school.I stopped by the candy shop since childhood I'm always a sucker for candy so I brought some.

After reaching home I put the candies on the dinner table.

"Eomma?" I called out

"Oh y/n you're back already" she said I nodded

"You again brought candies uff" I laughed at her expression

"Well your brother's Gf is coming" she said making me curious I never see her just heard from oppa she's beautiful.

"Ok mom I'll go get ready then" I said leaving the kitchen.

After I done I head downstair and saw my brother sitting on the sofa I approached him.

"Hey Y/n"

"Hmm oppa"

"My gf is coming some time after" he said

"Yeah I know eomma told me"

"Y/n?" He said looking a little off

"What's up with you..you seems off" I said lifting my hand on his shoulder

He look every side of our house to check maybe if anyone was listening or not.

"Y/n you're good in bed right?" He asked

"What? The heck you're saying well I mean girls say this you already know" he hummed in response

"Can you help me?"he asked

"In which?"

"She and I never get intimate or physical Y/n she always reject me when I try" he said looking down.

"Oppa respect her decision wait for her to say yes Arroso?"

"You're right Y/n"

"I hope your Relationship won't end up because of lust" I said

"I won't let it happen I promise"

We continue taking and noticed mom dad so we quickly changed the topic few min later we heard a knock.

"It must be her" he said

"Kook open the door" eomma shout from kitchen

"Ne eomma" he said and left I keep sitting on the couch looking at vase blankly.

"Y/n" oppa call me

"Yes" I stand up and turn around to see an angle beside my Oppa.

'they don't look like a perfect couple eww oppa you're gross'

I keep staring at the beautyful goddess.

'damn why the hell she choose oppa when I'm here' I keep talking to my mind.

"Y/n this is Lisa and Lisa this is Y/n..my sister" he introduced both of us to eachother.

Then our parents come and talk to her. She's soo Frank to be around.i wished I saw her first before Oppa so I would probably in his place now.

'sorry oppa but I need to make lisa mine' I thought

There's no emotion comes when I want something. I always get what I want. I'm not a spooled child but I'm daring..