1 | Prolouge

What...what makes you a legend?

You can be a hero, and be known. But when you are a legend, you will be known all throughout time. No matter what.

This is no different from a Pokémon Master. Everyone claims they have a goal, of being the best.

But what will you do...to make that a dream?

The God of all Pokémon, Arceus floats in his realm, which is unknown to normal humans, and is only accessible by legendaries, or Pokémon that have shown extreme power in time.

Arceus sighs, he has created the world, but way too often is there a master wanting to become the best.

But it is often cut short, the master's Pokemon is often stolen by notorious team's in each region, and he thought about it.

"What can I do here? Everytime a destiny is created for a master to become the greatest the world has ever seen, its always cut short? Why?" The legendary Pokemon growled low, he didn't understand. It should be working, but isn't.

"Perhaps...we can pull someone from another realm?" A frog croaked, Arceus turned around to see who it is, and he was not surprised.

The first-ever Greninja to have acquired, "Battle Bond", with it's master. As depicted in paintings.

"Ah, Greninja. Where did this idea come from?"

"It only made sense. I don't know your obsession with seeing a strong trainer, but we already have the human fellow...what was his name, Ash, right?"

"Do not get me wrong, but the human Ash is strong. The competition is stronger." Arceus hummed slightly, causing the Greninja to look at the world below them.

"We can ask Hoopa to do it."

"Hm?"

"Hoopa can summon right about anything, right? Let's ask Hoopa to summon the strongest trainer."

Arceus thought about it for a moment, although he was used to creating Pokémon, he wouldn't hesitate to create a human if he could.

But the God of all Pokémon declined.

"I believe, Greninja, everything happens for a reason. I don't care how long I will have to wait."

"It could take a really long time."

"Then the long time I shall seek for will come."

Greninja had confusion on his face, Arceus always spoke in a olden tongue, and it was always hard to understand what he said sometimes.

"Al-alright...let me know if you ever change your mind." Greninja croaked again, disappearing as he became water that vanished.

Arceus looked at the world one more time, and squinted. The God of all Pokémon was one not to gamble but surely this would be the first and last time he would ever do so.

-Earth
-Y/N's Apartment

"This is virtually the best team ensembled! No one can top this!"

Playing Pokémon Y, he brought out his old 3DS to play. Remembering the team he had created when was young.

His team consisted of Shiny Lucario, Shiny Greninja, Roserade, Charizard, Gardevoir, & Aerodactyl..

4 potential mega evolutions, and only one of them had an actual stone. And that was Charizard.

Not impressive at first, but when Y/N uses his Charizard and Greninja together in double battles, they are hell to deal with.