19 | Power Beyond Imagination! Advent of Omnipotence! Lucario's Evolved Form!

Baam here with another chapter! How did you guys like the Box reveal? I wasn't sure if I wanted to add a lot of pictures or you guys would be swarmed with them.

But alas, everything has come down to the very moment you guys wanted. After Lucario's initial form in the first chapter. Some of you guys dubbed it as, "Ultra Instinct Lucario". And while since that was never the intention...it slowly grew on me.

Originally, I wanted to make Lucario have a special form of Mega Evolution, but looking back, it sounds stupid. So, since the voting process is finally done, what is it?

Battle-Bond? Mega Evolution? Or Aura Form?

Tallying up the votes, I counted the votes of every single user that commented (limited to one submission) in chapter 7. In Chapter 10, I revamped the conditions of each transformation by a bit. I also too, counted those for every user. 

If you had voted on chapter 7 previously, and did it again on chapter 10, I also tallied those in as the total.

So, it appeared to me that Battle Bond won by a margin of 4 points. Well, I deliver with my promises, do I not?

Now, without a further ado...let's get into this chapter! One of Y/N's Ace Pokémon reaching their ultimate power!

-----------------------

Ash: "Hey, Y/N! Let's have a training battle!" Ash asks me, I fix my face to one of confusion.

Y/N: "Training battle? Like a spar?"

Ash: "Yeah! I want to gauge Greninja's strength! We are on a roll, and while we haven't mastered this special transformation...we are slowly but surely getting there!"

Of course, Ash hasn't mastered it yet. But I doubt it will be like that forever though. I'll say it before, and I'll say it again. We all know that Ash has plot armor. Plot armor in regular battles that is.

It seems like whenever he gets to a Region Conference, that plot armor just seems to go away, and completely win over him.

What if the same thing happens here in Kalos? Should I help him win the conference? Or maybe win it myself?

Well, we heard what everyone says about me. I'm a runner-up against Iris who I supposedly lost to, and even then with all of my battle IQ and skill, people expect me to win one as well.

Then again, it's Ash's show, not mine. I don't want to say I serve as a side character, but not a full-time main character as well. I'm just stuck in the middle. Then again, who knows when Ash will become a champion?

I feel like they expect more from Ash then me. He has more media presence than I do. He went through Generations I to VI without winning a conference. He's 0-6, and I think that with the way this show is going...

I think Ash will win it all here, in Kalos.

Think about it. When was the last time Ash's Ace Pokémon was so notable? Charizard? Infernape? Pikachu even?

Greninja has something none of his other Aces do, and that is a special transformation that relies on him, and their bond together. If we do meet in the conference, I'm going to have to pull my punches back. I don't want to ruin anything in Ash's way.

The writers of this show could no possibly screw him in any other way. Ash-Greninja has strength that rivals Mega Evolutions, so it's a no-brainer that he's going to win it here in Kalos.

Unless...there's something that's going to screw him over somehow. Maybe another trainer that has Battle Bond? Or maybe another trainer like Toby, or Alain?