5 | Squishy's Unbounded Power! Y/N Joins Ash's Crew...?!

Hey guys, Baam here. Thanks for the 1K+ milestone on the views. This might not be the best story you've read, but as I write, I try just as hard to make it entertaining as well! Enjoy!

Soon, in less than one minute to be precise, more green-like squishy pokemon began to appear! All over the cave!

Clemont: "What are these?" The scientist seemed to ask others as well as himself, as Y/N found himself confused too.

Serena: "Are these Squishy's friends?" She asks, still looking around.

Squishy had jumped out of Bonnie's arm, and a small sphere began to envelope around him. Those..."cells", began to be attracted towards him. They were fusing basically!

Once it was done, Squishy had transformed into a full-dog like Pokemon!

Lucario: "Lu-Luca...?" Lucario asks, and even Greninja was to stunned to even answer his question.

With Squishy powering up even further with a loud roar, Y/N began to speculate...was this his own doing? Or did he mess up the timeline of Pokemon...for good...?

Squishy then began to unlease his eruptous power, causing the ground to break and shake! Lucario and Greninja backed up quickly towards their trainer as rocks were formed as a wall against them to protect them against their current enemies.

Once the dust settled, Y/N, Ash, and Bonnie travleled a bit further to see Squishy below them, after the sudden attack.

Bonnie: "Squishy!" She yelled out, but instead, only for Squishy to look at her, then break into a run! Bonnie was surprised at this, but also was Y/N and Ash.

Two Team Flare Grunts saw Squishy on the run, so they sent out their pokemon to hopefully capture them.

Both Y/N and Ash noticed, and they knew what they had to do.

Y/N: "Lucario! Run after those two pokemon!" The trainer commanded, and the Shiny Lucario listened, breaking off into a run landing on the rocks to get down.

Ash: "Greninja! Pikachu! Help Lucario!" Ash states, and both his pokemon run down.

As Squishy ran past, and began to climb up on rocks, Lucario stood in their way. Soon Greninja and Pikachu was there to assist their ally against Team Flare's Liepard and Manectric.

Team Flare Female Grunt 2: "Now! Liepard! Shadow Claw!" She yelled out, which caused for Lucario, Greninja, and Pikachu to get into a stance.

Ash: "Greninja! Quickly! Use Cut!" Greninja leaped up into the air, to meet up with the opposing Liepard. Once their attacks clashed, a shockwave was sent out through the cave.

Team Flare Female Grunt 4: "Thunderbolt! Go!" She commanded her Manectric, as to which it attacked Greninja out of nowhere!

Greninja fell on his back to some rocks as Y/N was setting up Lucario for a complete counterattack.

Y/N: "Alright! Lucario give it your all! Use Aura Sphere!" Lucario nodded and kept his paws at his hips as his move began to power up.

Ash: "Pikachu! Use Iron Tail!" Pikachu's tail began to transform into a steel color as it jumped up in the air, then decided to come straight down for the Manectric. The Team Flare pokemon dodged out of the way as the ground cracked from Pikachu's attack.

But little did the Manectric know, he had another problem to worry about. The Lucario.

With his quick speed, Y/N's Lucario had arrived behind the Manectric, with a full-powered Aura Sphere ready to go. Using it, he shot it at the Manectric who couldn't dodged it again!