8 | Battle of The Elite! Aura-Lucario versus Ash-Greninja!

Baam is back again! Welcome to another chapter! Thanks for the votes and comments it really puts me out there!

So, as for the voting, the results will not be finalized until chapter 12. This is because Lucario's form will take time to develop.

Right now, Lucario is in the Pre-Mature Form, his Aura is just spiking which just makes him really strong. It will the evolve into either Battle Bond Form or Ultra Aura form, based on the voting process.

So now, without a further ado, let's get into another battle packed chapter!

_______

Once it was all said and done, Lucario had donned silver eyes. His Shiny variant was covered in a blazing aura that swirled around him, it seemed like...he was ready for battle again.

Ash-Greninja and Aura-Lucario (not official name) both stood of against each other, and I could tell...we will be here for round two...

Both Aura-Lucario and Ash-Greninja instantly powered up against each other, their aura flaring like a beacon.

Then, it was time to commence.

Both of them in their might speeds met in the middle, forearm to forearm as the both did a backflip to create distance.

Y/N: "Lucario! Bone Rush!"

Ash: "Greninja! Cut!"

Both Pokémon drew our upgraded version of their respectful moves. Ash-Greninja had crafted a sleeker, slimmer blade that was a bit long, almost like the size of a katana.

Aura-Lucario had made a bone staff, before breaking it in half and using it as a dual wield.

Both quickly struck, with Ash-Greninja landing quickly slices only for them to be blocked multiple times thanks to Aura-Lucario's upgrade, but it seemed their ferocious power was rising...quickly.

Clemont: "Wo-woah...these two Pokémon are strong. I fear if they continue, we might not have this area anymore!" He says, and I began to fully believe him.

Because this too, also worried Bonnie and Serena.

Ash-Greninja slashed from overhead as Aura-Lucario dodged out of the way to land a slick reverse, pushing back his foe a bit with a little damage.

This continued to as Aura-Lucario followed up, attacking a few more times before pummeling Ash-Greninja to the ground. This was not before Ash-Greninja slowly got up and blasted a full force Water Shuriken to Aura-Lucario's face.

My Pokémon was sent into the sky before Ash-Grenunja followed up with Aerial Ace, and then, Ash and I realized.

These two are getting too carried away.

These transformations have made them independent, not relying on their trainer to use which moves. THEY'LL decide to use what moves at any given point, and time.

Ash: "Gr-Greninja? I didn't tell you to use Aerial Ace?" Ash questions, but it was uncalled for when Aura-Lucario instantly grabbed Ash-Greninja's arm and flung him down to the ground.

He then prepared a blast at his hip, and I would recognize this to be Aura Sphere.

I didn't tell him yet to use that.

Y/N: "Lu-Lucario. Calm down...relax!" I stated, but I'm guessing it only ramped up his energy even more.

Ash-Greninja got out of the way, backing up as he realized he would've been decimated. He doesn't know how Aura-Lucario got a new form, but I'm guessing he was going to go all out to see where he levels.