13 | Sawyer versus Ash! Ash-Greninja Awakens Again! Who Is This New Person?!

Yoooo! Baam here. Back at it again with another chapter. You guys like the titles? I've been giving it a anime-style on how they are usually titled.

Back to Shiny Lucario's final form, the voting is still in process as I have extended it. Either transformation will have a different story to play out, so I wanted to give it a few more chapters before I finalize all votes.

Also, I've made sure that this book is different from all others like it. I've heavily emphasized on fight scenes just like they are in the anime, not being strictly-based to each pokemon's moves, but being more creative.

Without a further ado, read on!

-----------

Clemont: "...Honedge is unable to battle! Pikachu wins!" Clemont announces as both Ash and Pikachu celebrate, causing Sawyer to bring back Honedge into their pokeball.

Ash: "Good job buddy!" Ash praises, as to Pikachu happily cries out.

Sawyer: "As frustrating this is, the experience coming is neat." He says, bringing out another pokeball, clicking on the button enlarging it.

"Well...third time is the charm, right? Sceptile, I choose you!!"

Sawyer throws at Sceptile into the ring, as to which it touches the dirt stadium, surprising Ash. It evolved since the last time both Ash and Sawyer met each other, but he wasn't the only one who's pokemon got an evolution in that short time as well...

Ash: "Ah, it evolved huh? Well, Greninja, come on out!"

Ash throws at Greninja as to which it drops down onto the stadium. Looking both confident and determined.

Before Y/N got here, the first rivalry was between these two. They had a lot of power to back it up, and each time they battled, it was never an easy victory. When Lucario came along however, Greninja realized he could push past his limits as a current Pokémon.

Transformation or not, he can surpass his limits like Lucario and do incredible things. Like, defeating Mewtwo! THE MEWTWO!

Speaking of Lucario and Y/N, Greninja turned to the side, seeing Bonnie and Serena sitting on the bench. While Clemont was reffing the battle, it turned out to be that both Lucario and Y/N were sitting down with both of their eyes closed, no...they weren't taking a nap...

They were sleeping!

Who sleeps in the middle of a pokemon battle?! Either it had to be that boring, or they were both really tired! Given that Y/N had to battle last time around he might not have gained proper sleep. This could also be said the same for Lucario, who's temporarily banned from battling.

Unlike Greninja's trainer, who lifted his ban just now and will continue to battle from here on out, it seems like Y/N's punishment is a bit stricter. Given that Lucario can't do anything else here but just walk around with Y/N and just do nothing, he probably took his chances on sleeping too.

Sawyer: "W-woah...a Greninja! So Frogadier evolved too! Cool!" Sawyer praised, seeing that the competition was suddenly leveled. Serena had brought out her pokedex to scan Sawyer's Sceptile!

As Greninja kept a calm attitude, both Sawyer and Sceptile wasted no time on attacking!

Sawyer: "Here goes! Sceptile, use Bullet Seed!" A mouth opened up and spewed green bullets towards Greninja, but Ash wasn't worried as all he did was smile.

Ash: "Heh...check this out! Use Water Shuriken!" Greninja instantly complied, seeing how last time he was carried away by the battle he disobeyed orders, and pretty sure...he didn't want that to happen again.