2 | Final Conclusion! Battle Amongst Gods! Lucario versus Mewtwo Finale!

Weeeee back! This is my first story, and looking forward to make more in the future!

Maybe as of now we shouldn't be looking into the future...maybe distant future?

From the two attacks, a Shockwave erupted, causing mighty wind gusts to form.

Also, from the smoke. Y/N's Shiny Lucario pops out, his body hitting the dirt as it halts to a stop. An stray aura sphere rises in the air, an missed attack.

Y/N: "Lucario! No!" The boy runs for his Pokémon, as it could barely stand up.

NPC: "Ha! It just proves that even in this world, you can't beat me!" Mewtwo floats to his side as the genetically modified Pokémon gives a look to Y/N's Lucario.

In this moment, no party expected. Y/N didn't no how to handle it at all.

Seeing the aura sphere rise, it began to drop down. Aiming for Lucario.

Y/N got out of the way, as it declined at a fast rate.

Once it hit Lucario, it was over.

Blazing aura seemed to take over him once it made contact. Lucario began to stand up, weakly, but now overflowing with power.

NPC: "Huh? It was about to faint! Where did this come from? Whatever, Mewtwo, get him!" Mewtwo nodded, flying at a fast pace towards the opponent.

Y/N: "Lucario quickly-!" As if his mind was already read, Lucario dodged out the way, taking one step further and using Bone Rush.

Dual wielding it, he attacked Mewtwo multiple times. Adding onto that, Lucario fired off an Aura Sphere at point blank range. But it seemed to be a bit larger than a sphere, this was a continuous wave!

Mewtwo than began to fly up, thinking it wouldn't see him, Lucario was right up there with it.

Using Close Combat now, Lucario punched twice, both landing as he brought his paws together for an overhead attack.

In a loud boom, Mewtwo was sent to the ground. How was Lucario straight up beating an legendary pokémon? It's genetically modified! It must be because of the blazing aura!

The blazing aura around Lucario swarmed around violently. In colors of blue, purple, and lighter variants of the two colors radiated around him.

How was this possible? Was it because of the aura sphere shot in the sky? It was like a second life for Lucario!

Speaking of him, Lucario looked back at its trainer, making sure he wasn't hurt. Looking back at the Mewtwo, it was successfully down.

NPC: "How did you..." Before he could continue, the area around them started to break down.

Realizing, they weren't in the Poké Center, they were in a cave!

The aura in Lucario suddenly cut off, and his eyes widened. He stumbled down, and Y/N came to help him.

Returning to his normal state now, he seemed to be less energetic now, but that doesn't matter.

The cave...was caving in!

As the NPC returned Mewtwo to it's Pokéball, and Lucario shot it the same glance it did earlier.

Seeing as there was only one way out, Y/N and Lucario made a break for it.

Reaching outside, it was just grass and further down forest, but before they could go, they turned back.

The cave caved in and the entrance was blocked off by rubble.

Y/N: "Oh no..." Lucario looked at his trainer, seeing worry on his face, he decided to match it too.

Nothing they could do here, but there was also nothing they could do at all.

Y/N: "What can we do...? Lucario, you'll be heading to your Pokéball for now. Thanks for the fight you put up." As he said, he took it out. But it was broken, and not functional at all.

Seeing this, Lucario wondered how it happened, but his trainer couldn't give an explanation at all.

Y/N: "Even worse. Sorry, you'll have to stay outside of it for how until I can find a replacement." Lucario didn't mind, he gave a thumbs up. In fact, Lucario actually loved being around his trainer.

As the two began to walk, Y/N began to think.

He was transported from real life to the video game. So that means...he lives in the Pokémon world. But...how does he get back...?

No solution. Y/N couldn't find one. Seeing how almost all of his Pokémon fainted, and Lucario nearing that state as well, it looked hopeless.

If only...if only he had his in-game items...

Wait.

Y/N did have a bag, taking it out. It stopped the duo's walk as Lucario wondered what it was.

Y/N: "Ah-hah! All my in game items are here! Potions, Mega Stones, HM's, TM's, Poké Balls, its all here!" Feeling a joy of relief it showered upon Lucario too to feel nice.

Fully healing Lucario, he felt better and had more health now. Not sure how it worked, but Y/N imagined the game without GUI's.

But the thing was, Y/N didn't have revives. He wasted them all when he was battling the last gym leader. Safe to say, he won by spamming potions and revives. Not the best choice but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Y/N and Lucario began to walk for sometime, before finding an abandoned mineshaft. Y/N is in awe seeing this, which makes Lucario become in awe too.

Y/N: "I feel like I remember this from somewhere...but who knows?" He jumps down causing Lucario to do the same.

Thinking now, Y/N wondered where that insane power from Lucario came from earlier. It wasn't anything he's seen. Even if it's a game.

But he's not in a game at this point, it's pretty much real life.

However, off in the distance, Y/N and Lucario weren't alone.

With binoculars, a group of 3 was eyeing them.

???: "Ooh! A Shiny Lucario! Jessie, I think we are in for a good one!" Nudging his partner.

Jessie: "You sure are right James! It's not everyday you get a chance like this! Boss will be happy!" She said, taking off the binoculars and a Pokemon appeared.

Meowth: "As long as Ash and his gang aren't here we'll be good! This is easy!"

Will Y/N and Lucario fend off Team Rocket? Or will Y/N fold under the first hour in this new world?