9 | Ultimate Rivarly is Gone..?! Lucario and Greninja, The New Ultimate Duo!

Heyoo! Baam here! We are back with another chapter! This time, this chapter gives a farm feel to the story to make it more realistic.

It also adds depth, plot, and character to some of the existing Pokémon! As you see in this chapter, it will be through...a pokemon's POV!

I wanted to experiment with summ knew, so let me know if you guys like it! Baam out!

Waking up in the PokeCenter in a hurry, Lucario panted quickly, before his breathing became regulated.

He looked around and noticed Nurse Joy and her Clefairy tending to him. He tries to bring back his most recent memories, but only remembers the fight against Greninja.

He looks down, realizing that he took it too far a bit. But this new power welling up from inside of him...what is it?

Getting out of the room, he noticed Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont along with a few other Pokémon. Most especially, Greninja.

The ninja frog Pokémon attempts to not look at him in any certain way, as to which Lucario takes this as a sign of dominance over him, but soon it would prove to be that it wasn't the case.

Pikachu: "Lucario! You are okay!" He sparks out, running around Lucario as Y/N's Pokémon seemed to be confused a bit.

Lucario: "Yeah...but why is everyone so...quiet?"

Greninja: "Well...after our fight. We both put serious stress on our trainers. They are unconscious as we speak." He croaks, and Lucario's eyes widen.

He put his trainer in danger.

It made his heart fall to his feet, and instant butterflies entered his stomach. This was a feeling he never wanted to experience.

After he swore to protect his trainer, no matter what, he never realized his newfound power would put him...in danger...?!

Suddenly, Lucario began to pant quickly. He was freaking out, a panic attack to clarify.

Pikachu: "Woah! Dude! Calm down Lucario! They are both safe in the other room!" He squeaks out, but that's not enough.

Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont catch wind of this, noticing Y/N's Lucario was having a difficult time coping.

Gardevoir: "Lucario...!" Her soft melodic voice sang out and has gotten through his thoughts. As Lucario looked up to see her and Charizard looking down on the trio.

Charizard: "Not sure if no one addressed the Vintini in the room, but Lucario, no one is blaming you." He grunts and Lucario's panting began to decrease as he began to be comforted by his teammates.

Greninja: "I'm guessing Lucario has a Separation Disorder?" He guesses, but this only gains confused looks from all the others.

"...you know, where a Pokémon begins to act strange without their trainer?"

Followed by woahs, awes, and the sound of panting, Pikachu adds in.

Pikachu: "I guess. He's never acted like this with Trainer Y/N, so that's what we can conclude."

Gardevoir: "Lucario has had...problems regarding with certain things, but never this...did I miss something?"

Greninja: "With all due respect, you were unconscious for about 3 days."

Lucario: "I-it doesn't scare you?" He barks, grabbing everyone's attention.

"The fear of losing...your trainer?"

This casts a gloomy atmosphere over the group, as to which Pikachu sense, and tries to lift it up and away.

Pikachu: "Well...Greninja wouldn't. He's been with like...a lot of them."