17 | Journey to Zapdos Festival! Mega Charizard Y versus Zapdos!

Y/N's PC Box will finally be revealed...after 18 chapters that is.

It's not coming until the next chapter I'm sorry 😢. Still gotta work out a few inconsistencies of how he caught certain Pokémon and everything. Trust me, it'll be worth it once you see it.

Soaring throughout the skies, two Pokémon who reign supreme in the air battled. Their raw power even breaking some of the mountains nearby!

Only one person was watching such event, between these two Pokémon. A enraged Zapdos versus a valiant Mega Charizard Y!

The two battled on and on, before Zapdos concurred streaks of lightning to hit Mega Charizard Y. It was no problem as he dodged all of them and used Dragon Pulse, opening his mouth wide to attack.

The large blast, now powered by Mega Evolution, sent Zapdos down into the many mountains, crashing into them as they touched ground.

Mega Charizard Y continued to hover over, seeing as to how Zapdos could be defeated in such a quick time. But realized that wasn't the case.

Zapdos immediately flew up from the ground, now, pissed off as he ever could be. More lightning began to surge around them as they unleashed their foul bird screech.

Instantly, they went for tackling Mega Charizard Y, which he then dodged, but wasn't aware of Zapdos speed, and was eventually tackled.

The Mega Pokémon was later tackled into another mountain as Zapdos began to back off, preparing some Electric-Type Move...but it wasn't before Mega Charizard Y used this opening to use Solar Beam.

The attack itself radiated the skies, dispersing the dark clouds and then, you could see the blue skies.

The attack first hit Zapdos, which then sent them into the ground, but deeper down around this time. It seemed like as if the attack was digging him deep into the Earth's core!

When it was all said and done, the dark clouds were no more, and the sun shines brightly over the area.

Mega Charizard Y then returned to its trainer, the almighty Y/N as Charizard powered down to its base state.

Y/N then began to look in bag, apparently grabbed something, and threw it out to Charizard who ate it gracefully. It appeared to be some berry.

Y/N: "Good work, Charizard. Zapdos might not be down for the count, but this surely did a number on them, let's go catch up with the others." He states, getting on Charizard's back and flying away.

There, from the ground...the crater formed thanks to Charizard's Solar Beam began to radiate a furious energy of electricity...this wouldn't be the last encounter of Zapdos...

As both trainer Y/N and Charizard soared through the skies, Y/N with his own eyes managed to find Ash along with Team Rocket. The group was running down a hill with the distraction that Y/N gave them.

Y/N: "Charizard. There goes Ash, let's find a nice spot to land-"

"WRRRRRRYYYYY"

A large bird cry could be heard from behind them, which in it's attempt to startle and instill fear into both Y/N and Charizard, it failed.

As Charizard turned around so him and his trainer could gain a good look, the two saw Zapdos, brimming with electricty and looked awfully angered.

Y/N: "Okay...looks like our attempt earlier only made it mad. Charizard-!"

Quickly, Charizard moved out of the way to dodge a thunder bolt casted at them. Y/N hugged onto his flying pokemon carefully as he did not want to lose grasp and fall.