18 | The Exclusive Realm of Legendaries! Y/N's Box Finally Revealed!

Ta-Da! Baam here with another chapter! It is finished! What you have all been waiting for. Y/N's Ultimate PC Box!

The graphic images provided were fully crafted by me. I don't care if you take it and steal it or whatever. Do whatever you want with it.

This is a fictional book, with fictional plot, with fictional event and characters. Don't expect Y/N's box to be, "realistic", because it's far from that. After all, Y/N 100% completed Pokemon Y.

Using sources like PKhex and Citra 3DS Emulator, I was able to allow this to come to life, although it was a long process.

But you'll see that all the waiting was worth it. Not only that, but you'll see a lot of Pokémon you expected/or not expected Y/N to catch.

Now...let's get into the chapter!

...

...

...

Mega Charizard Y unleashes a powerful Flamethrower that gave Zapdos a Burn Status and seemed to knock him out. But it looked like as always, Team Rocket is up to no good, and swooped in to capture a downed Zapdos using a modified version of their hot air balloon.

This shocked everyone, as to seeing that Team Rocket took their kindness for granted, and exploited them. With their upgraded version, it looked like no attack could penetrate it.

Jessie: "Easy pickings! While the boy's Mega Evolved Charizard took care of Zapdos, we swooped in and took the reward!"

Meowth: "Easy as cake!"

James: "Now if we show this to the boss, we will surely get promoted and get a raise!" He states, which makes all of them give a nasty laugh.

Ash looks towards Y/N, and the two realized what they had to do.

Ash: "Noivern! You've gotta help Zapdos!" Ash commands, and Noivern nods, flying off at a quick speed.

Y/N: "Charizard this'll be awkward...but save Zapdos!" He commands too, as Mega Charizard Y then turns around to face Team Rocket, with serious smoke emitting from his mouth.

What will happen?! Will Noivern and Mega Charizard Y be able to save Zapdos? Or will Team Rocket's goal of capturing the legendary finally happen?!

Ash looked over to Y/N, seeing that he was helping in the attempt to save Zapdos, which the same Zapdos that endangered his life by the way.

Ash thought it was a turn of events, since this was the only way Y/N could stone given that he did try to capture the legendary Kanto bird earlier...

Y/N: "CHARIZARD! SEND THEM BLASTING! USE SOLAR BEAM!!" Y/N had yelled out, cupping his hands around his mouth as his Mega Charizard Y understood quite easily.

Ash: "Yeah...let's send them blasting! Noivern, use Boomburst! Pikachu, get em with Thunderbolt!"

Ash commanded his two Pokémon. Mega Charizard Y readied his Solar Beam as Pikachu then casted his Thunderbolt, which ultimately left Noivern using the new acquired move, Boomburst.

Although these three attacks did not conjoin together to make one attack, the three all came at different angles, which might've been stronger without conjoining anyways.

Crashing into the newfound Team Rocket Machine, Zapdos was released as the machine exploded, and from the dark smoke, emitted James, Jessie, and Meowth.

Team Rocket: "AWWAAAHH! WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"

The trio all said collectively, before their absence was made known.