Chapter 19

Cameron P.O.V
After Tete and them left the fair I was still thinking about Kayla. She was beautiful as hell. I needed her number ASAP!

Me:
Yo Sweet T what's Kayla number?

Sweet T :
Boy she has your number.

Me:
That quick?

Then a message from a random number popped up.

Unknown:
Yes that quick.
-Kayla

Well shit that was quick. Saving her number I texted her back.

Potential Bae :
So what's good ma? You gon let me take you out.

Waiting for her reply I decided to thank Tete.

Me:
Gracias mejor amiga. Te quiero mucho. (thank you best friend I love you a lot.)

Sweet T :
Te amo demasiado mejor amigo. (I love you too best friend). Where is my niece?

Me:
She with my moms. I'll bring her by.

Pulling into the driveway of my mom's house I shut off my car and got out. My baby mama gave birth to my daughter Sophia when I was 18 and I was locked up. Walking into the house I didn't see her playing.

"Baby girl? Where are you?" I asked through the house.

"You have to find me papá." She yelled out.

"Ma? Where is Sophia hiding?" I asked my mother.

"I don't know baby." My mother said cooking.

"Sophia Martinez. Come on we gotta go see your favorite Tias (aunties)." I yelled walking around. Soon I heard her little feet running behind me. Turning around Sophia jumped in my arms.

"Are you talking about Tia Tiana and Tia Maya?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"Yes so go get your jacket, so we can go." I said sitting her feet on the floor. Immediately she took off up the stairs. Walking back to the kitchen I hugged my mom while she was cooking.

"Boy what are you doing?" she asked "let me go so I can finish these cupcakes." She said trying to wiggle out of my hold.

"I love you ma. Thanks for everything." I said before I kissed her cheek.

"I love you too son. Now get out my kitchen so I can finish these cupcakes." She said pushing me out the kitchen.

"Yo lil mama lets go!" I yelled up the stairs. She came downstairs in a whole new outfit. "Why did you change?" I asked laughing.

"Because this jacket goes good with these shoes and these pants go good with this shirt and these bows are cute." She said all in one breath. My daughter is something else.

"Come on shortie lets go." I said picking her up.

After 20 minutes of driving I pulled up to the front of Tete's house. Getting Sophia out her car seat we walked up to the house and knocked. Tete pulled the door open and grabbed Sophia before saying anything.

"MY SOBRINA!! (niece) Tia missed you baby." She said kissing her cheek.

"I miss you too Tia." Sophia said with a bright smile.

"IS THAT MY POOKIE?!" Maya yelled running down the stairs to Sophia. She picked her up and reciprocated what Tete did.

"I miss you too Tia." Sophia said smiling. "Where is Tio (uncle) Simmy?"

"He heard you were coming and went to buy a few things for you." Maya said still holding her.

"Like toys?" She asked still smiling.

"I don't know we will see." Maya said sitting her down.

"Papá can we go shopping tomorrow?" She asked.

"Why do you need to go shopping?" I asked kneeling to her level.

"Because, umm, because. Look I just need to go shopping. You ask to many questions." She said throwing her hands in the air. We all laughed at my goofy child.

"Look here sobrina, maybe Maya and I can take you tomorrow." Tete said to her.

"Promise?" She asked with her pinkies out.

"We promise." Tete and Maya said locking their pinkies with hers.

"They grown up so fast!" I said fake crying on my knees. Sophia walked up to me and hugged me.

"It's okay papá I still love you." She said kissing my forehead.

"That's my girl." I said kissing her back. Soon Simmy walked in with this 5 big ass Toys Are Us bags. When she noticed him she ran to him and jumped on him. He dropped the bags so he could hold her properly.

"Hey baby girl." He said holding her. "I got you a bunch of presents." He said sitting her down around the bags.

"All for me Tio?" She asked.

"All for you." He said giving her a kiss on the forehead. Watching her pull the toys out the bags was priceless. Her smile was as bright as her eyes. She spent hours playing.

"Pride and joy." I murmured. Simmy looked at me and smiled.

"That's gonna be me one day." He murmured too.

"It's the best feeling in the world. Having someone who loves you and who is always there to make you happy." I said looking at my daughter. My phone vibrated telling me I had a message.

Potential Bae :
Whenever your free.

Looking at the time I realized it was getting late.

"Oh hey Sophia we gotta go alright." I said. Giving everyone hugs she walked up to me and I picked her up.

"Papá I'm sleepy." She said before falling asleep on my shoulder.

"We will take her shopping tomorrow Cammie." Tete said kissing my cheek.

"What time?" I asked.

"Bring her over at 10." Maya said kissing my other cheek.

Me:
How about a breakfast date?

Potential Bae :
That's fine. See you tomorrow. ☺️

"Alright. Bye." I said walking out putting my phone in my pocket.

"Bye." Everyone said. Arriving back home I took Sophia out of the outfit she had on and put her in her pajamas. Soon getting into my own pajamas I laid in my bed. I got another message from Kayla.

Potential Bae :
Excited to see you tomorrow.

Locking my phone I smiled and went to sleep.