Chapter 14

Tremaine P.O.V.
After Tiana told me that story about her being raped and getting pregnant I felt the sudden urge to just hold her.

"Hey Tiana hold on for a second." I said getting up. Seeing her nod I grabbed a shirt and my nike slides, grabbed my keys I sped to Tiana's house. Knocking on the door Maya let me in.

"Hey what you doin here?" She asked letting me in.

"My girl needs me. Why are you up?" I asked.

"Water." she said just nodding I walked up to Tiana's room. Walking in I saw Tiana she was balled up crying. She looked at me but she never stopped crying. Taking my slides off I went to lay by her. Pulling her to my chest she kept crying until she fell asleep. Looking at her beautiful face I let a tear fall from my eye. I cried because of what happened to her. It hurt my heart to hear that story I couldn't believe a bitch ass nigga would do some ignorant shit like that, rape a 14 year old girl then get her pregnant. Looking at the clock it read 3 am. Wrapping my arms tighter around Tiana I put my head on her pillow and let sleep take over me. Drifting to sleep I started having a dream.

Tremaine's Dream
I was in a strange room that looked like it probably belonged to a teenage girl. Suddenly the door busted open and a guy came in with a screaming girl over his shoulder. As he put the girl down she crawled to a corner and I recognized her face immediately. It was Tiana.

"Come here babygirl." the man said licking his lips sitting on the bed. Tiana shook her head no. The man got off the bed and grabbed her hair pulling her out of the corner. "I'm not gonna fight you for this Tiana." He said throwing her on the bed while ripping her clothes off.

"No! Please Bone please don't so this." She screamed. I realized what I was dreaming and got mad. I just couldn't wake up. Something wouldn't let me.

"Don't worry baby I'll make it worth your while." he said taking his clothes off. I suddenly saw him push himself into her. I tried to grab him off her but every time I touched him my hand went through his body.

"Owwwww! Stop!" She screamed trying to push him off. He grabbed her hands and continued to rape her. She screamed and screamed until she couldn't anymore. When he finished he stood up looked at her and smiled. Looking at him I was disgusted how could a grown man rape a child?

"Damn babygirl. That was the best I've ever had." he said putting his clothes back on. "I hope you liked it as much as I did baby." He said kissing her forehead. I just watched Tiana for what seemed like hours with tears in my eyes. Eventually she got up and grabbed some all black clothes. She walked away and I followed her to her destination which was the bathroom. She stayed in the shower for a while scrubbing her body until it was completely red. She was mumbling something that sounded like "Why me? God forgive me please." She can't believe this is her fault man. She got out, got dressed and went back to her room. Instead of laying on the bed she laid on the floor and cried her eyes out. Crouching down I tried to touch her, but as I touched her I was met with a new scene. It was Simmy and Tiana's kitchen.

"Tete that's the third time you've gotten sick today. Are you okay?" Simmy asked Tiana.

"Yeah I'll be fine. I'm assuming it's because I've been stressed. That's probably why my period hasn't come yet." she said.