Chapter 25

Simmy P.O.V
After spending a few days in the hospital I was finally able to go home. I got the blood transfusion I needed and I was feeling way better. Even though I was feeling fine My doctor insisted I didn't get out of bed for a few more days to make sure I was really recovered. Maya and Tete made sure I didn't get up if I didn't have to.

"Do you need anything?" Tiana asked peeking in my room.

"Yeah, we need to talk." I said patting the spot next to me.

"What's on your mind bubba bear?" She asked sitting next to me.

"Tiana be honest with me. Are you and Tremaine having sex?" Her eyes widened like she was scared to admit it. "It's okay, you're gonna be 18 soon. I know I told you to wait until you got married or were in love but you seem like you love Tremaine. Am I right?"

"I do love him. I never thought I could love someone so quick. I'm scared to tell him because I don't think he loves me back." She admitted.

"Just talk to him. Tell him how you feel." I said squeezing her hand.

"Wait how did you know we were having sex?" She asked.

"Your hips spread, you have this incurable limp. Oh and I heard you scream Tremaine's name last night." I'll never be able to unhear that.

"He told me I was to loud." She mumbled.

"Yo chill that information wasn't needed."

"Well on that note I'll be leaving you now." She said standing up.

"Am I off bed rest yet?" I was tired of just sitting on my ass I needed to work.

"Today is your last day on bed rest. So quit bitching." She said walking out. Well looks like my last day of netflix and junk food. Turning on Netflix I decided on watching Juice. An hour into the movie Maya came upstairs looking mad.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I hate everything. I'm always throwing up, I'm always stuffing my face it's making me fat, I cry at everything, my feet are swollen and I want sex all the time." She said crying. I knew how to handle these emotions.

"Come here." I said standing up. She didn't say anything, she just walked to me with her arms crossed.

"Can I do something to make you feel better baby?" I asked smirking.
...

"Oh my god I'm coming." She moaned as I ate her. I didn't mind because she was stressed and needed a little relief.

"Cum for daddy baby." I said pushing my fingers deep inside her. After a sigh she released all over my hand.

Looking at her she was falling asleep. Pulling her underwear up I crawled in beside her. I have a feeling that we're gonna have experiences like this one a lot during the 9 months.

Cameron P.O.V
Talking to Candy last week had me thinking. I really wanted Kayla and Sophia to meet.

Me:
Are you busy?

Kayla :
No why? You miss me?

Me:
Something like that. Can you come to the park?

Kayla :
Yeah I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Putting my phone up I walked downstairs in search of my child.

"Mija (my daughter)? Where you at?" I yelled out.

"In here papá." She yelled back. Finding her in the living room she was watching Spongebob.

"We going to the park. I want you to meet someone."

"Who am I meeting?" She asked getting up.

"A friend of mine. Vamos (we go)." I said grabbing her tiny hand. We got to the park and waited 5 minutes before Kayla showed up.

"Hey Cameron. What's up? Who is this doll?" She asked.

"Kayla I figured if we we're gonna go any farther with us I should introduce you to my daughter."

"Daughter?" She asked slightly shocked.

"Kayla this is Sophia. Sophia this is Kayla." I said introducing them.

"Hi. I'm Sophia Martinez." She said holding her hand out.

"It's nice to meet you Sophia Martinez. I'm Kayla Jackson." She replied shaking her hand.

"Papá can she be my friend. I like her more than Joyce." She said referring to her mother.

"Hey baby girl go play on the swings okay?" I said distracting her from her mother. She ran away happily and swung.

"Who is Joyce Cameron?" Kayla asked.

"My baby mama." I said. I hated Joyce with a passion.

"What happened with her?" Kayla asked.

"She was my girl for a while, we wasn't being cautious and she got pregnant with Sophia. I wasn't there when she gave birth because I was locked up. When I got out Sophia was with my mama and Joyce was no where to be found. She came back when Sophia was 2. I let Sophia stay with her for a few days only to find out she and her boyfriend was abusing her." That was the worst thing I ever went through.

"It's okay if she calls me her friend Cameron. I don't mind." She said causing me to smile a little bit.

"SOPHIA! Come here!" I called.

"Si papá?" She asked sitting on my lap.

"You really want Kayla to be your friend?" I asked her.

"Yes. Will you be my friend?" She asked.

"Of course I will gorgeous. We can be best friends." She smiled.

"Yay. We can have sleepovers and do each other's hair and paint each others nails!!" Sophia said hugging her.

"I thought you hated kids." I mouthed to her.

"The annoying, begging ones." She whispered.

"Hey Sophia, you think maybe Your best friend is free this weekend for another date?" I asked.

"Best friend my papá wants to take you on another date. I think you should go." She told Kayla.

"I'd love to go on a date with him." She told Sophia.

"Papá my best friend said yes to your date. I suggest you go out somewhere good." My adult of a child said.

"Well I gotta go. But best friends I'll see you later and I'll see you this weekend." She said hugging us both before leaving.

"Well let's go home kid." I said carrying my daughter to my car and driving home.

Vote/Comment