Chapter 3

Tiana P.O.V.
That night I went to sleep I had a crazy dream.

Smack
"Marcus stop!" I yelled

"Bitch shut the fuck up. I told you this was mines and whenever I wanted it I'll get it." then suddenly he shoved himself into me.

"OWWWW STOOOOPPP." I yelled
I felt myself being shook so I jumped up punching.

"Woah, hey chill with them hits Tete." Simmy said dodging the punches I threw.

"I'm sorry bubba. Just had a crazy dream that's all." I said with a heavy sigh.

"Crazy dream my ass. You had a nightmare. You always come up swinging when you have nightmares." He stated truthfully.

"Simmy I don't wanna talk about it. But do me a favor?" I asked.

"What's up sis?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"Don't be all up on me at the party tonight. I'm trying to have fun." I said with all seriousness.

"Man whatever. Just be careful. I don't need no niggas slippin you no date rape or some shit." He said

"You know I got mines. You better watch out for them nasty hoes." I said getting out of my bed.

"Don't worry just like you got yours I got mines." and with that he left.

I walked into my bathroom did my daily hygiene routine. After I got out the bathroom. I walked to my room and check my phone. I ain't have no messages. So I just got dressed. I put on a pink sundress my white jean jacket and my white sandals. I put my hair up in a bun and walked downstairs.

"SIMMY!" I yelled

"Yo bruh you loud as fuck. What you want now Tete?" He said with a little to much attitude for me.

"Oh hell naw first lose your damn attitude. I may be 5"3 but I'll still kick yo ass. But let's go somewhere. We ain't been no where together in a while." I told y'all we was best friends we hang out too.

"Aiight. Let's go to the mall. I need something to wear for Tremaine's party." he said grabbing his keys.

"And you want me to help you?" I said with a slight smirk.

"Yeah I do. Can't get no bitches if I don't look good." He said popping his collar.

"You actually tryna get a bitch. I'll believe it when I see it." I said walking out the door.

When we got to the mall went to go find him something to wear. After we found something for him we went to Chili's cause I was hungry.

"Hello my name is Kate I'll be your server today. What can I get you to drink?" She asked poking her breast out so Simmy would notice.

"Lemme get a coke." he said not paying her no attention.

"And for you?" She asked with a forced smile.

"I want a sprite." I said with a mug on my face.

"Coming right up." she said smiling at Simmy. She turned around and I could have swore the bitch rolled her eyes.

"She got a crush on you. Giving me attitude and shit." I said laughing. Hoes are so silly now and days.

" You know I don't love these hoes sis. You're my favorite girl." He said smiling at me.

"I better be." I said smiling.

Then Ms.Waitress bitch came back with our drinks. She sat Simmy's drink down perfectly fine. But this bitch had all nerve to slam mines down. So I got up smacked her then threw my drink in her face.

"Now can you find me and my brother a new server. Matter of fact we leaving." I said as I grabbed my wallet she looked at me with the most dumbest look a hoe can have.

It's not the first time somebody thought Simmy was my nigga but damn even if he was why you wanna be a jealous bitch. Walking out of the restaurant I heard her mumble "Fat bitch."

Simmy must have heard it too cause he grabbed my wrist quick and pulled me out to the car. When we got in the car Simmy was laughing his ass off. I mean damn it wasn't that funny.

"Simmy shut yo ole water head ass up. Young Thug looking ass nigga." I said laughing and what made it more funny was the fact this nigga stale faced me.

Me and Simmy kept cracking jokes on each other until we got to Wendy's. When we got our food Simmy drove us home so we could eat an get ready for this party. After I ate my food I went to my room and pulled out my outfit. Maya, Candy and I decided to match. Black high waisted shorts, a black and white Tupac crop top and white sandals. They was coming over at 10 o'clock and it was 9 o'clock right now. So I put my outfit on my bed and walked to my bathroom turned on the water and some music. After my 20 minute shower I got out and put lotion on my body and did my hair in two braids. After I put my clothes on I went down stairs to see my brother talking to  Maya. By his body language I could tell he was feeling Maya. Maybe she'll change his ways with girls.

"So how old are you?" He asked Maya.

"She 18." I answered scaring them.

"Y'all two need to fuck already. Shit all this lust between y'all is disgusting." I said bluntly.

I saw Maya start blushing and Simmy just laughed. I really don't care if they date but if she has feelings for my brother she needs to come like a woman and say it.

"Well get the fuck up let's go niggas." I said grabbing the keys to Simmy's escalade. We pulled up to the party and it was packed as a bitch but shit I'm gon have fun tonight. Walking in Simmy spotted somebody.

"Oh shit there go the birthday boy!" Simmy said giving him dap. I turned to see this tall sexy, muscular, dark skin with dimples and cury hair.

Tremaine P.O.V.
Man my party live as a bitch. It got some real baddies but most got something out some niggas baby. I heard the door open and saw my main nigga Simmy, my cousin Candy and two other girls. I mean the one with her hair in the bun was cute but baby with the braids was hella bad. She had weight on her but she was still bad as fuck. Walking up to them Simmy spotted me.

"Oh shit there go the birthday boy." he said giving me dap.

"Happy Birthday cuz." Candy said

"Thanks fam. Who yo friends?" I asked talking more about baby with the braids.

"Oh this is Maya and Tiana." I shook they hands. Ah Tiana was her name.

"Happy birthday Tremaine." they both said.

"Aw thanks ladies. Y'all come in have fun. Aye Simmy lemme holla at you bruh." I said pulling him to the side.

"What's up lil bro?" He asked.

"Man what's up with baby with the braids?" I asked looking at her. Damn she had a fat ass.

"Tiana? That's my lil sister bruh." he said crossing his arms.

"Yo what's up with her?" He asked

"Nah see you gotta kick your game by yourself." He said walking away.

Oh don't worry I got this.

VOTE/COMMENT
Tremaine in the MM