Chapter 21

Candy P.O.V
Working for Marcus is really annoying. He changes his plan every few hours and when we get out of "meetings" he makes me stay back so he can continue to try and seduce me.

"Amari! Call a meeting." he yelled. Walking into the front room lil bitch and big bitch were talking.

"Yo Marcus is calling a meeting." I said before walking back to his office. Hopefully this plan is set and they can kill them.

"Fuck you Amari." Dee mumbled.

"I wish you would just figure out how much I don't care about your feelings." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Are you two done? Good cause I've come up with an exact plan to get them." Marcus said getting everyone's attention.

"Finally! What is it?" I was getting tired of waiting for him to come up with this plan.

"We are gonna drive to their house, walk in and shoot everybody in that bitch up. They all seem to stay home on Sundays so tomorrow is good for me. Any questions?" We all shook our head no. "Everybody is dismissed. Except you Amari we need to talk." Fuck, everytime! Dee and JJ left laughing. Looking back at Marcus he had a sly smirk on his face.

"Marcus why did you hold me back again?" I asked knowing the exact answer.

"When am I gonna get to take you out bae?" He said grabbing my waist.

"You're not now get the fuck!.." I said trying to push him off but he held me tighter.

"Come on baby I'm just tryna do your body right." He said kissing my neck. Then his phone rang and he immediately stopped kissing me. Thank god!

"Hello?"

...

"What's good baby?" He said smiling

...

"Oh for real? I'll be home in a little while."

...

"See you in 5." He said hanging up the phone. He looked at me like he was shocked about something.

"Home? Keep your hands off me before I wreck that lil shack you call a home. Putting your crusty ass lips on my neck." I said leaving. I immediately drove to Tete's house, but when I got there I noticed everybody's car was there. Knocking on the door I waited until someone yelled come in. Walking in I saw everybody watching tv.

"Got a plan?" Simmy asked.

"He's gonna raid your house tomorrow. He wants to shoot everyone here." I said sitting down.

"How many people are gonna be with him?" Simmy asked.

"Him me and two other guys." I said making us all laugh.

"Come on Candy, I can kill them with one hand." Tete joked.

"I know. But I gotta go I'll text Tete when we are on the way." I said getting up.

"Hey Candy guess who is in town." Maya said grasping my attention.

"Who?"

"Cammie." She said.

"Cameron Martinez?" I said getting slightly happy. He was our guy best friend. "Oh I have to go see him. Bye guys love you." I said before running out. After driving for a little while I pulled up to his mom's house. Getting out I knocked and minutes later his daughter opened the door.

"Tia Candy!!" She screamed hugging me. I picked her up and gave her a big hug.

"Baby girl who is that at the door?" Cameron asked before looking at me. "Oh it's my Candy Girl. Come in." he said excited. Sitting Sophia down I walked in.

"Okay shortie time for bed." He told her.

"Oh papá really? She just got here!!" Sophia whined.

"I'll tuck you in if you want." I offered.

"Okay." She said about to run up their stairs.

"Hey no goodnight kiss?" Cam asked stopping her. She ran back to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight papá. Come on Tia!" She yelled running again.

"I'll be in the living room." He told me before I walked away. It took me 10 minutes but I got her to go to sleep.

"Okay she's sleep." I said walking to his living room. "What's been going on?" I asked

"You know not much. Just came back." He said.

"Why did you leave?" I asked curious.

"Long story. I don't wanna talk about it." He said "where have you been?"

"We both have something we don't wanna talk about." I replied. "So any girls with your heart?"

"Besides my daughter and best friends? Never!" He said making me laugh.

"Come on you used to have all the hoes in school." I said.

"You know I'm talking to this one girl. Kayla, Tremaine Jackson's little sister." He said before getting his phone out and showing me her picture.

"Small world that's my cousin." I said laughing. "I'm surprised she went out with you knowing you got a daughter."

"Why did you say that?" He asked

"She hates kids." Kayla always hated kids. Even when she was one she hated the ones younger than her.

"Well shit. I wish I would have know before." He said shaking his head.

"You mean she doesn't know? Cammie you gotta tell her."

"Well how would I do that now?" He asked

"I don't know but come up with something. I gotta go." I said standing up. "It was good to see you."

"You too Candy Girl. See you later." He said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek before I left.

Tremaine P.O.V
I've been staying at Tiana and Simmy's house for the past few night. It's not that I don't like sleeping at my house I just like sleeping with her more.

"Well I'm going home Tremaine." Kayla said standing up.

"I'll walk you to your car." I said getting up.

"Goodnight y'all." She said opening the door.

"Goodnight." Everybody said in unison. Walking her to her car I opened the door for her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Goodnight Tre-Tre." She said and I shut her door. Watching her drive off I couldn't help but feel scared for her. She's my only family other than Candy. Walking back into house I noticed Tete was gone.

"She said she was going to bed." Maya told me.

"Goodnight y'all."

"Goodnight." They returned. I walked up to Tete's room and saw she was under the covers. Taking my slides and shirt off I climbed in next to her and pulled her to lay on my chest. I knew she wasn't sleep because neither one of us can fall asleep without the other being there.

"Baby what do you think about moving in?" She asked.

"Huh?" I asked damn near sleep.

"What do you think about moving in?" She asked again, that woke my black ass up.

Vote/Comment