Chapter 8

Tiana P.O.V.
Damn that kiss was just.. Damn. It had me anxious to get to know who Tremaine was.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed y'all it's late." I said getting up from the couch.

"Good night Tete." both Simmy and Maya said.

"Night." I said as I was walking up the stairs to my room. Putting my pajamas on and sitting on my bed. Looking at my phone a message had come in from Tremaine.

Future Baee 😍😘😏👫💏❤️:
Can we FaceTime? I wanna see your beautiful face.

Me:
Yeah but I'm not taking my braids down.

Future Baee 😍😘😏👫💏❤️
Either way you're beautiful

Grabbing my laptop I got on FaceTime . Not long after I got on Tremaine called me.

"Hello gorgeous." He said after I picked up.

"Hi Tremaine. What's up?" I asked curious.

"I missed you." aww he is so sweet.

"You're so sweet. So now what? Looks like you're ready to go to bed." I said observing his surroundings.

"Well how about we just stay on ooVoo until one of us falls asleep." He said getting under his covers. I just followed his lead.

"Tete can I ask you a question?" He said.

"Yeah." I said yawning. Shit I'm tired. I'm just gonna rest my eyes.

Tremaine P.O.V.
"Yeah." she said with a yawn. I hope she don't go to sleep.

"How did you feel after I kissed you?" I asked looking at her. She wasn't answering. "Tete?" I said to make sure she was asleep and she was. I just watched her as she slept. I don't know what it was but she was so much more beautiful when she slept. She looked so peaceful. Pulling my covers over me more I soon went to sleep. But as the night went on I had a wet dream about me and Tiana.

"Oh my gosh Tremaine." She moaned as I rubbed her kitty. "Mmmmm don't stop." She said moving her hips so she could meet my fingers.

"Nah baby see I got other plans for you." I said licking my fingers. She tasted so sweet. Grabbing her legs I flipped her over so she was on her stomach. Damn that ass was right. Grabbing her waist I pulled her ass into the air. Giving it a nice smack I heard her moan. I grabbed my hard shaft I put it in her.

"Oh my gosh Tremaine don't stop." She said throwing that ass back. Smacking her ass again I started to thrust inside of her faster.

"What's my name?" I asked still thrusting into her wetness. When she didn't answer my question I smacked her ass and tried again. "Tiana what's my name." I asked as her legs shook

"Tremaine." she yelled

"You gon cum for me?" I asked stroking harder and faster.

"Yesssss." She moaned as we came together.

"Ohh Tremaine." she sighed "Tremaine?"

"Tremaine wake up! Tremaine!" I heard somebody yell. I sat up fast as hell and it made me dizzy so I fell back down on my bed.

"Tremaine are you okay?" I heard Tiana ask.

"I sat up to fast." I said holding my head while she was laughing. "Yo what's funny? That shit hurt." I said sitting up again. "Good morning beautiful!" I said making her blush.

"That's cute you wanna say good morning but it's 12 in the afternoon boo." She said walking to her dresser. I see she was still in her pajamas

"Well shit. Did you just get up to?" I asked curious.

"No I've been up since 10." she said still picking out an outfit.

"So what did you do for the two hours I slept?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Oh I watched you sleep." She is something else to just say it with that much confidence.

"Did you have fun watching me sleep?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah you looked like you were having a good ass dream." She said looking through her closet. Damn right I was having a good dream. Our conversation was suddenly interrupted when my little sister Kayla walked into my room. Bruh she don't never knock.

"Yes Kayla." I asked annoyed. She was my only sister and she was a year younger so of course she got on my nerves. But I'd kill anybody over her.

"Dang you finally up? Good cause I need to go shopping and I wanna hang out with my favorite brother today." she said not noticing I was on FaceTime .

"I'll take you when I get off FaceTime . Aight?" I said turning my attention back to the screen.

"Oh my bad bruh. I'm messing up yo game. I'll just go. By the way she is real pretty." She said waving at Tiana.

"Awe thanks Kayla. You're pretty yourself." Tiana complemented back. Women now and days.

"Tremaine you should see if she wants to come to the mall with us!" Kayla said.

"Good idea Kayla. Hey Tiana you wanna come to the mall with me and my sister?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah sure I'm not busy today."she said.

"Okay so I'll be there in and hour or so." I said standing up.

"Okay see you later." She said and she ended the call. Damn I missed her that quick.

"I like her. She's a keeper." Kayla said walking out. She is right. I want Tiana to be my girl. Getting up I hopped in the shower and put some clothes on. I walked into the living room to see Kayla talking on the phone.

"Oh I'll call you back later. Bye." she said hanging up. I'm not gonna ask because that's not my business.

"Let's go fuck face." I said grabbing my keys laughing.

"Right after you dick head." She said pushing me. I loved my sister to death bruh. Me and her are like another Simmy and Tiana. Best friends till the end.

Vote/Comment