Chapter 4

Tremaine P.O.V.
I saw Tiana on the dance floor dancing to IDWFU. Bruh I ain't even know you could twerk to that song but she was doing it. Shit next thing I knew I was behind her grinding my crotch to her booty. She turned around to face me, damn she was short.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She asked with her arms crossed. I loved a girl with attitude.

"Damn that attitude sexy as fuck. Lemme get a dance ma." I asked biting my lips. I saw her smirk.

"Boy whatever just watch ya hands." She said.

"You got it ma." I said grabbing her waist.

She started back moving her hips to the song and I followed her lead. Soon everybody noticed what was happening and started to watch us dance.

"Lap dance for the birthday boy. I got the right song bruh!" The DJ announced.

"What?" I heard Tiana say. I couldn't reply because someone put a chair behind me and sat me in it. Then Body Party by Ciara came on. Tiana looked at me with her eyebrow raised.

"You ain't gotta do it ma." I said standing up. She pushed me back down and straddled my lap.

"Shut up and enjoy." She said and she started grinding on my friend in my pants. Bruh no joke baby was putting in work. I saw her phone falling so I caught it and held on to. When the song was over everybody was clapping. I took Tiana's hand and walked her over to the bar. I grabbed some vodka and shot glasses. I poured some in my glass then I poured some in her glass. I handed it to her and she drank it all like a champ. She sat down and I sat next to her.

"So tell me about yourself." I said grabbing her hand.

She smiled damn it was pretty.

"It's not much to tell. I'm 17,
senior in high school about to graduate. And I live with my brother." she said.

"Simmy?" I asked.

"Yeah. How'd you know that was my brother?" She asked looking at me.

"That's my partner. He a real cool dude." I stated honestly.

"Tremaine!" Some girl yelled. I turned around to see a bitch I didn't want to see again.

"Man what the fuck do you want Alicia?" I asked standing up.

"Baby I came to apologize for what I did. I know I was wrong but we can fix it." This bitch must be dumb

"Nah bitch see when you decided to go to the fucking abortion clinic you threw out any and every chance you had with me. Get yo dirty ass out my fuckin house." I said dismissing her. I grabbed Tiana's hand and got ready to walk off.

"Tremaine please what does that fat bitch have on me?" She yelled Tiana stopped and turned around walking back up to Alicia.

"Bitch what did you say?" Tiana stood straight up in her face.

Simmy P.O.V.
I was sitting with Maya in Tremaine's bedroom. No we was not fucking. We was just smoking, chilling, getting to know each other a little.

"So what you plan on doing when you get out of high school ma?" I asked as I passed the blunt to her.

"I'm tryna open up my own hair salon." She said taking a pull from the blunt.

"That's what's u-." I stopped because I felt something.

"Hey are you alright?" Maya asked.

"Nah something is wrong with my sister." I got up and walked downstairs and saw Tete in the face of some bummy lookin bitch.

"Bitch what did you say?" She asked getting in the girl's face.

"Bitch you heard what I said you need to get yo thirsty ass up off my man." Tete laughed.

"Bitch get yo dusty ass out my face with that bullshit. If he was yours he wouldn't be all into me." Tete said. I knew she was seconds away from hitting the girl so I grabbed Tremaine's shoulder.

"You might wanna step back bruh." I told him.

"What's gon happen if I don't?" Alicia asked. Then she pushed Tete.

Oh shit.

Tiana P.O.V.
"What's gon happen if I don't?" She asked. Lord I'm trying to spare her an ass whoopin. But she is pushing it. I opened my eyes an this bitch pushed me. My hand landed heavy on her hair I wrapped it around my hand and started swinging. I felt a warm wet liquid on my hands and I knew it was blood. I felt her nose break under my fist but I still didn't stop. I suddenly felt somebody picking me up but I wasn't familiar with who it was so I turned around swinging but my fist were caught by Simmy's hand.

"Let's go Tete." he said pulling me out of the house. Candy and Maya was already outside in the car so we just hopped in and left. I was about to busy my mind on my phone until I realized it was gone. Since my phone was gone I just went to sleep.

VOTE/COMMENT