Chapter 5

Tremaine P.O.V.
"Everybody get out!" I said pointing towards the door. Nobody said nothing they all just left. After it was cleared out I walked over to Alicia.

"Get up." I said tapping her. She groaned clutching her head. I laughed inside because that ass whoopin had to be crucial.

"Ow shit what happened?" She asked sitting up.

"You crossed the wrong person and got ya ass beat. Now that you know what happened get the fuck out my house." I said walking to the door and opening it.

"Baby c'mon I said I was sorry." she said trying to take my hand.

"Bitch fuck you and yo sorry. Fuck out my house." I said pushing her out and slamming the door in her ugly ass face. I swear I don't know why I was with her. I think it was the top I was getting.

A phone rang in my pocket but I knew it wasn't mine. I took it out and seen it was Tiana's phone. I wondered how in the hell I got her phone and then I realized it was when she was dry humping me on the dance floor. Damn that shit felt good. I gotta see her again bruh. Looking at her phone I found the perfect excuse to see her.

Tiana P.O.V.
Waking up I tried to feel for my phone but I realized some broke ass nigga stole it from me at that party. Overall I had fun and Tremaine is too damn fine. Shit that's bae but he don't know it yet. Getting out of my bed I walked to my bathroom and heard somebody moaning.

"Ew nasty ass." I mumbled before walking to my bathroom. After doing my hygiene routine. I walked out my bathroom to see Simmy and Maya kissing in the hallway.

"Y'all bitches nasty." I said walking past them shaking my head.

"Good morning Tete." they both said.

"So what's up with y'all?" I asked interested in the answer.

Maya P.O.V.
"Aye ma you want me to take you home?" Simmy asked. He was the cutest thing.

"Nah my mama always told me if it was past 12 just stay where I was at." I said.

"You can stay at the house tonight." He said.

"Thanks." I said kissing his cheek. I looked back to see Tete knocked out. I guess beating a bitches ass will do that to you.

Simmy pulled up to they house. I got out and he grabbed picked up Tete and carried her to her room. Looking around they house it was nice as hell to be a 3 bedroom house. I heard somebody clearing they throat and I turned around quick.

"Uh here go a shirt to sleep in." He said handing me a black t-shirt.

"Oh thanks. Where is the guest room?" I asked sitting my purse down.

"We decided to turn that into a game room so you'll just have to sleep with me." He said with a slight shrug. Well that escalated quickly.

"Okay." I said going to change into the shirt he gave me. After I put it on I walked upstairs to his room and laid down. 5 minutes later Simmy crawled in next to me.

"You sleep ma?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"No. I'm not sleepy. You wanna play 21 questions?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

"Yeah sure lets play." He said pulling me on top of him. Shit this is comfy.

Simmy P.O.V.
"Yeah sure lets play." I said pulling her on top of me. I'm really feeling Maya she cool as fuck and she upfront.

"Question 1. What's your favorite color?" She asked.

"Black. Question 1. How long have you known Tete?" I asked.

When she didn't answer I thought that she didn't hear me but by the way she was breathing I knew she was sleep. Wrapping my arms tighter around her I fell asleep too.

Later that morning
I woke up and saw Maya laying with her ass poked out. I just sat staring at it, but I didn't notice she was looking at me.

"Like what you see?" She asked straddling my lap.

"Keep playing. Fuck around and make me put this dick in ya life." I told her.

"Try me." she said with her eyebrow raised. Shit challenge accepted baby. I quickly flipped her over and laid on top of her pinning her arms above her head kissin her deeply. I held her wrist in one hand as I slid my other hand down to her pussy. She moaned in my mouth as I continued to rub her. Slowly I started to slide my boxers off.

"Aye ma reach in that drawer and hand me a condom." I said fully talking my boxers off.

"Hmmmm large eh?" She said smirking. Laughing I took the condom and put it on. After putting the condom on I put my face to hers and kissed her while sliding into her.

"You good ma?" I asked stilling inside her so she could get used to my size.

"Mmmmmm that feels sooooooo good." She said with her eyes to the back of her head. I started moving inside of her picking up my pace with every stroke. I felt Maya scratching my back and biting my shoulder. Bruh that shit felt good and along with the sex it was great. I felt her legs shaking and I knew I was about to cum too.

"Cum for me. Let it out." And she did just that. After a few more strokes I came too.

"Damn baby..." I said out of breath.

"That was amazing." She said getting up and putting her clothes back on. I grabbed by boxers and put them back on.

"So you gon let me take you out ma?" I asked grabbing her waist.

"Hmmm I don't know." she said walking out my room. I grabbed her waist again and kissed her.

"Y'all bitches nasty." someone said behind us.

"Good morning Tete. We both said.

"So what's up with y'all?" She asked with her arms crossed.

"Nothing yet nosey ass." I said.

Ding Dong

"Whatever nigga." She said going downstairs. Maya and I just followed behind her as she opened the door.

"Oh hey Tremaine. Come in." Tete said.

"Yo you good bruh?" I asked

"Oh yeah bruh. I just came to return this." he said pulling out Tiana's phone.

"Nigga what the fuck. How did you get my phone?" She asked snatching the phone back.

"Well when you was giving me my birthday lap dance, it was about to fall out of your pocket." He said with a smirk. I just saw Tete blush and it hit me I ain't remember shit about a birthday dance. But you know what that's none of my business.

"Thank you for returning the phone. You can leave now." Tete said pushing Tremaine towards the door.

"Yo hold on ma lemme ask you a question." he said standing towards the door.

"Yes Tremaine." She said with her voice full of irritation.

"Would you maybe wanna go out with me?" He said with confidence pure in his voice. Tete just stood there looking at him.

VOTE/COMMENT
Maya in the MM