A Small Incident (Special)

3rd Person POV

Azur Lane

"Guys?" Striker called, his boots clicking against the floor as he jumped off the deck of his ship to land on the docks. He had just gotten back from a scouting mission with Orochi, and so far, he had yet to see anyone around.

"Maybe they're on break?" Orochi offered, and Striker shrugged. "Maybe..."

"Oh, there you two are!"

Turning, the two brothers saw Zuikaku jogging toward them.

"Hey, Sheila," Striker greeted, turning to face her. "Where is everyone?"

"Yeah, normally there's a crowd when we get back," Orochi joked.

Zuikaku rolled her eyes, giving the Battlecarrier a playful punch to the shoulder. "Of course, there is." Placing a hand on her hip, she jerked a thumb at one of the nearby docks, where a crowd was gathering around a cargo ship. "We got a big shipment, so we need everyone we have to help out."

Striker blinked, staring at the crowd. "How did we miss that?"

Orochi shrugged. "Probably because you were busy daydreaming about Hornet."

Striker held up his hands. "Guilty as charged."

"Are you two gonna help us or not?" Zuikaku asked irritably, and both shipboys quickly nodded. As the three of them jogged down the docks, she added, "Oh, and Striker, Hornet's at the mainland right now with Yorktown."

"And Amagi?" Orochi asked.

"She's here," Zuikaku confirmed. Pausing, she added, "her sisters, too."

"Oh... well, I'm dead."

Shaking her head, Zuikaku led them over to where Enterprise, Shoukaku, Takao, Atago, Amagi, Kaga, Akagi, Belfast, Unicorn, Bismarck, and Tirpitz were standing on the docks.

"Striker!" Atago said happily, and Striker winced as the Sakuran Cruiser gave him a hug.

"...help!" he choked, his ribs cracking.

Sighing, Amagi pulled out a crowbar and tossed it to Kaga before turning to Orochi with a smile. "How was the mission?"

"Boring!" Orochi complained, throwing his hands up. "Five Siren fleets, and Striker killed three of them! Before I could!"

"And you call that boring?" Kaga asked in disbelief, having managed to pry Atago off a gasping Striker.

"When he loses to me?" Striker asked, hands on his knees. "Abso-freaking-lutely."

Enterprise sighed. "Let's just unload the crates."

As the ramp lowered, Striker glanced over and was surprised to see Belfast standing next to Unicorn, who was holding her unicorn toy. "Hey, Unicorn, Belfast," he greeted, walking over and patting Unicorn's head. "What're you two doing out here?"

"Miss Illustrious accompanied Wales to the Mainland earlier this week and requested that I take care of Unicorn while she was away," Belfast explained, nodding at Unicorn as the cargo ship's door opened, and everyone began unloading the large crates.

"Is it just me, or are these crates heavier than usual?" Orochi asked as he and Amagi set one of them down.

"Indeed," Amagi acknowledged and examined them. "The symbol though... I feel like I recognize it."