Night of the Yandere Reactions (Special/Request)

3rd Person POV

Azur Lane

(A/N) This chapter was inspired by a request from kira00r and Karmenriderzio218

"Alright, Purifier," Wales sighed. "What did you call us for this time?" She and several shipgirls (Amagi, Bismarck, Enterpise, Yamato, and Belfast) stood facing Purifier, who grinned mischievously.

"Nothing~" The Siren sang gleefully. "But remember that incident I showed you a few weeks ago?"

Amagi, Bismarck, Enterprise, and Belfast all flashed dangerous looks at the Siren, who grinned cheekily.

"Yes, Purifier," Yamato sighed. "We remember."

"Well, seeing as how Orochi and Striker are on another mission that I may or may not have caused," Purifier said gleefully, "I got the author and Dreamweaver to help me out with a little something."

(A/N) I did not—I mean, who is this author? He seems like an exceedingly cool guy.

Purifier rolled her eyes. "Anyway... you know how Orochi seemed a little strange around you all a few days ago?"

Amagi frowned. "Yes, actually. It was quite concerning."

"Weeeeelllll.... I may or may not have asked Dreamweaver to do some of her mumbo jumbo or whatever, and next thing I know, I figured it out," Purifier said happily.

Everyone exchanged looks.

"Basically, head to the theater, and we'll show it there," Dreamweaver explained, sighing.

Timeskip brought to you by Orochi planning Purifier's demise

"So, is everyone ready, again?" Purifer asked as the four factions along with the Iowa sisters, Tester, and Dreamweaver sat in the large theater from before.

"Are we going to see in big brother's head again?" Wisconsin asked excitedly.

"Nope," Purifier replied, popping the P. "You all know how Orochi's seemed a bit... off, the past few days?"

Everyone nodded, and the shipgirls from the last special relaxed, knowing they were safe from further embarrassment... or so they thought.

"Well, Dreamweaver and I managed to figure it out, so we figured, we might as well show you," Purifier announced. Pulling out a CD, she opened her desktop, popped the CD in, and hit play.

Groaning, Striker rubbed his eyes and tried to get up, only for his legs to catch in his hammock and send him crashing to the floor below.

"Wait, I thought this was about Orochi?" Hornet said in confusion.

"Just watch," Yorktown replied. "I'll think we'll learn soon enough what is going on."

"That hurt," he groaned. Wincing, he pushed himself to his feet and headed toward his ship's mess hall, his boots clicking against the steel hull of his ship.

"Huh, that's weird," he muttered and frowned. "Hornet's usually around..." As he tried to figure out where Hornet might be, he heard the sound of his own footsteps echoing throughout the corridor. "Huh, all I need is the flickering lights, and that'd complete the horror cliché," Striker chuckled, pausing outside the door to his mess hall.

As he reached to open it, he froze as the footsteps continued. "Wait... I'm not walking..."

Z23 frowned. "How is zat possible? Our ship's hulls do not echo like zat."