Tωø

Taehyung shifted and groaned in his sleep, he could feel the warmth, but also the annoying brightness of the sun on his face, filtering through his thin, light white curtains.

He felt the soft material of his loose shirt that he had worn to bed slip further down his thin torso as he moved around, exposing more of his flawlessly porcelain skin.

He slowly started to doze off again, the silence of the bright morning being supported by his own thoughts.

But suddenly,

"Wake up Taehyungie~"

A smooth voice whisper-sang into his ear like a sinful lullaby, sending uncomfortable tremors down Taehyung's spine while simultaneously interrupting his peaceful mid morning nap with the warm breath tickling his ear.

The voice was deep, smooth but soft at the same time. And held a great amount of familiarity.

Taehyung whined from being deprived of his precious sleep.

"Kookie.." he mumbled the name of the owner of the voice in his raspy morning tone.

"Let me sleep..!!"

Yes, it had been excactly two days since his parents had adopted this new addition to the family.

Jeon Jungkook...

Taehyung's new supposedly stepbrother and best friend.

He was surprised at how fast Jungkook had warmed up to him, but he wasn't complaining. He was happy that Jungkook accepted him as his new brother as much as Taehyung did himself

And over the span of one week that they had lived together as brothers, Taehyung had to admit, Jungkook was pretty affectionate.

He didn't want to admit it, but it was almost uncomfortable.

He tried shielding his ears of the warm breath hitting it, but a soft hand stopped it, gently pressing it down onto the sheets, a soft hand on top of his own.

He finnaly opened his eyes, staring up at Jungkook, who was leaning over him.

He tried not to sound too nervous as he gulped.

"I-i'm awake."

Jungkook smiled, leaning more dangerously close to his face.

Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Kook-ah, l-let go."

He started to squirm, a bit uncomfortable as he realised that Jungkook had pinned down both his hands to the soft bedsheets, leaving him almost helpless.

"Now why would I do that, hyung?" Jungkook mused innocently, his sweet tone betraying his moves.

The brunnette stared up at him, confused doe eyes having a hint of fear swirling around in them.

Before he could even open his mouth, Jungkook had connected both their lips, pushing a gasp out of Taehyung's throat.

He closed his eyes as he felt Jungkook's hands trailing themselves down his clothed body.

He suddenly let out a small groan as the raven haired beauty poked his side rather harshly.

Jungkook smirked.

The grip that the brunnette had on the sheets tightened, but then loosened completely as he felt Jungkook's tongue exploring every inch of his mouth.

He got pulled even closer by his waist, both their torsos nearly touching.

"Mmh-"

Taehyung tried to protest, struggling in the insanely strong grip but to no avail.

At last, Jungkook broke the kiss, grinning as he watched Taehyung's panting form.

The brunnette looked at him with wide eyes filled with confusion.

"K-Kookie-why..?" Taehyung questioned through pants, not quite finishing his scentence as he was sure that Jungkook would catch on.

Jungkook stared back st him with an innocent, clueless expression, looking much like a lost puppy.

"What do you mean hyung? I just wanted a morning kiss."

Taehyung could only watch and gape as Jungkook gave him his usual innocent heart melting bunny smile, placing a small kiss on his cheek before walking out as if he had not just pulled in his own brother for a full, passionate french kiss.

Taehyung sat on the bed, exhausted, confused, flustered and frightened.

He slowly and gently touched his now swollen red lips with two fingers.

"W-what the hell??" He questioned under his breath.

No, no way Jungkook did it on purpose. He literally had the mentality of a 6 year old.

He just had to hope that he didn't do it again.
__________

Jungkook smirked as he sauntered down the hallway.

He bit his bottom lip in pleasure, savouring the memory of Taehyung's lips against his own.

He could still taste the sweetness of the once unsuspecting brunette.

"Oh, Kook-ah, did you manage to wake Taehyung up? It's okay if you didn't, let me tell you, that boy's a pretty heavy sleeper-"

He acted quickly and naturally as the voice of his new supposed 'mom' crept into his ears.

"Hehe, yeah, he's up. No problem really. But I think I might have given him a bit of a fright."

Jungkook giggled cutely, the melodic sound enough to have the coldest of hearts melting to the ground in seconds.

His new 'mom' smiled fondly, making him send one back.

"Ah, you did the old jumpscare, didn't you??"

She asked, tone laced with mild mischief.

He just gave an adorable laugh in return.

The woman shook her head as she let out a laugh herself, before resuming her advance down the corridor.

Wow, another one already wrapped so helplessly around his little finger. And it hasn't even been a month yet.

He smiled deviously as he himself continued to make his way downstairs, where the rest of the family would be.