Tεи

"Woah, your cooking is so good Mrs. Kim!"

Jimin spoke as if he had never had it before, moaning at the taste of the high quality food that had been set before him.

Taehyung's mom widened her eyes a little at the not-so-holy sound that had left the latter's mouth, but smiled anyways.

"Thank you Jimin." She replied shortly.

•°*.✧°•°*.✧*°•

Taehyung heard their conversation in the background as he waited for Jimin to finish eating while he watched Pokémon on the TV with Jungkook hugging a pillow beside him.

He turned his head towards Jungkook.

The brunnette widened his eyes as Jungkook was somehow already staring at him. Intensely. And did not look away.

It was like a child giving you a creepy look.

Taken aback and embarrassed by the intense stare, he felt his cheeks heat up.

"Uh, Kookie?" Taehyung started.

Jungkook blinked twice, as if coming out of a daze.

"Yes hyung?"

He asked, doe eyes holding pure innocence, so pure that it made Taehyung shiver.

"What do you think about Jimin?"

Yess.

Taehyung applauded himself. Now he could see what Jungkook felt for Jimin and figure out a way to bring them both together and tada!! They'll be a couple!!

"Oh..Jimin-ssi?"

Taehyung stared, anticipating the next words to come out of his brother's mouth greatly.

"He's..nice, I guess." Jungkook pondered.

Taehyung couldn't help but pout like a little child, an adorable sight. That was such a basic answer, he needed to know more.

He suddenly jolted back on instinct when he felt soft lips brush against his own in a gentle kiss.

His head snapped up to look at Jungkook, the seeming culprit.

He let out a small breath, trying to get his heart steady.

He felt a shiver go down his spine as Jungkook bit his lip, his expression showing visible amusement.

Taehyung immediately leaned back, almost lying on the couch as Jungkook came closer, placing petite arms on either side of Taehyung's waist and trapping him in.

"Jungkook??"

"Why do you keep tempting me like this, hyung?"

Taehyung couldn't make himself look at Jungkook's face.

What the hell?? how did he sound so weird, yet innocent at the same time??

What was happening, it was almost...scary.

As he didn't respond, Jungkook brought his face closer, more to the side, his lips hovering dangerously close to the brunette's ear.

"Answer me." He whispered into the obviously speechless boy's ear, steamy breath teasingly hitting the sensitive skin.

Okay, now all the childishness and innocence in his voice had completely disappeared.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung squeaked, still trying to remain calm but failing miserably.

But before the other could even have a chance to respond,

'Click'

Taehyung felt his breath hitch as the door to the room suddenly clicked and swung open.

"Tae?"

Taehyung widened his eyes as the sweet voice of Jimin crept into his ears, it held surprise, anger, making him want to shrink.

He felt disdain wash over him in great suffocating waves as he realised the position that him and Jungkook were both in.

"Jimin- I-it's not what you think-"

This was it. This was the end of their friendship and Jimin would never forgive him because of this one stupid misunderstanding and even if he did they wouldn't be as close as they used to--

But..

The brunette let an inaudible gasp slip out of his mouth as his arm was grabbed and he was practically snatched out of Jungkook's grasp.

"Get your hands off of him!"

Taehyung felt like crumpling down to the floor right then and there, he was so drained.

Was he going to even try and understand Jimin and Jungkook??

He was now being held captive in the arms of his pink haired friend.

"Chim--"

Taehyung wasn't sure on what to do now. He was half aware of his friend and Jungkook now having a deadly staring match.

To say that he was confused would be an understatement.

Why was Jimin mad at Jungkook? Isn't he mad at him? Shouldn't Taehyung be explaining himself right now? Why isn't Jungkook saying anything to clear it up?

He his jaw practically fell to the floor at the last two words that Jimin practically spat at Jungkook, the way he said it resembling a snake spitting venom.

"He's. Fucking. Mine."