Sιχ

"Kook-ah, for the hundredth time, please get off me." Taehyung whined, pushing at Jungkook with all his strength.

Yes, the noirette boy had just showed up in his room, asking to cuddle.

Taehyung had given in, because, honestly, he loved cuddles, but it had been about twenty minutes now.

Like I mentioned, Jungkook was for some reason very affectionate.

And when I say very, I mean very.

The pastel boy whines before rolling back to him, cuddling in, a rather cute sight.

"Hyung~ I can't help it. You just ...."

He suddenly snaked an arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer and burying his face into the crook of his neck, plump lips grazing the skin.

He paused for a minute, placing a kiss on Taehyung's slender neck, making the said male let out a small gasp in shock.

"Smell so damn amazing, and you're so warm" He breathed.

Taehyung was speechless for a moment, but after comprehending what Jungkook had just said, he somehow mustered up the strength to fully push himself away from the warmth.

"I--"

He gulped quietly staring at Jungkook who was also staring back at him, unfazed.

He got out of the bed spending a few minutes to himself, fixing his clothes and hair.

He did not notice Jungkook using this opportunity to creep up behind him.

"Wahh..!!"

He let out a small, strangled shriek as he was tackled down onto the sheets once again.

"Jungkook!!"

He couldn't help but giggle as Jungkook full on attacked him with tickles.

Being his step brother, he litteraly knew all of his weak points.

The giggling turned into full on laughter as they engaged themselves in a tickle fight.

It was all fun and games....until Jungkook started getting..a little more touchy you could say.

He had leaned in a little to close now.

"What's wrong Hyung?" Jungkook asked, smiling darkly at Taehyung as he crawled even closer to him.

Taehyung's fingers dug into the bedsheets.

"Ah, Kookie, you're a bit .."

He trailed off as Jungkook started to stare at his lips with a... seductive stare?

"A bit what Hyung?" Jungkook spoke innocently, while sensually sliding a hand  under Taehyung's loose shirt, on his smooth skin.

"J-Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?" Taehyung forced out as Jungkook teasingly slid his hand up his back, his cold touch giving him shivers.

"Isn't it obvious, Taetae?" Jungkook asked, his hand that was underneath the shirt slowly sliding up under the collar to caress the back of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung tried to take Jungkook's hand away but instead ended up with it pinned down to the soft sheets.

"Ahh- J-Jungkook- s-stop."

Taehyung stuttered as Jungkook slowly moved so that his lips were on his neck.

Like I said earlier, being his step brother, Jungkook knew all of his weak points. Even if he had only been there for a week or so.

The brunnette tried pulling himself away but couldn't, due to the inhumanly strong grip that Jungkook had on him.

He could feel his breath hitch as Jungkook slowly started kissing and sucking on his neck, breathing steamy breaths along the sensitive skin between each one.

"L-let go of m-e- ahh"

Taehyung closed his eyes, letting out a whimper.

Jungkook smirked, before suddenly yanking him into a rough kiss.

Being impatient, he bit Taehyung's bottom lip, making the said boy let out a small groan.

That was his cue.

Taehyung's whole body tensed considerably, but then relaxed as he felt Jungkook's tongue exploring his mouth.

The kiss was intoxicating, the feel was addictive, it made Taehyung want more, but he wasn't going to let it get the best of him.

At last, Jungkook broke the kiss,  both their lips being connected by a string of saliva.