Fουятεєи

Taehyung picked a few books out of his locker rather hastily, making Jimin raise an eyebrow.

The brunette had been rather anxious all morning, as if afraid, or almost getting ready to overcome something.

With his bag slung over his back, Jimin leaned on his own locker, watching as Taehyung kept gazing behind him nervously.

Finally, after his shaking hands had found the books the he needed for his first two classes. He pushed the locker door closed, mixing up the combination after.

"Taetae!!"

A heavenly voice of a female called out to him from behind.

Taehyung flinched, turning around abruptly.

Of course, it was the very voice he'd been dreading.

The voice belonged to Park Chae Young, member of the most popular girls in the school, wow, that sounded cliché.

Taehyung wanted the floor to swallow him up, why did this have to happen to him?

Park Chae Young, along with Jennie Kim and Kim Jisoo, were the most popular girls in school, and also happened to be best friends.

They had the looks, obviously, but they were also utterly angelic, helping anyone anywhere no matter what situation.

But.. that's only what it looked like on the outside.

Taehyung gulped in fear widening his eyes, not letting them leave the floor.

"Um, Tae?"

Jimin tried to come closer to put an arm around him but was stopped by Chae Young who subtly pushed him away with a pretty hand on his chest, smiling eyes still boring into Taehyung's frame.

Jennie stepped over and swung an arm around Taehyung's shoulders.

Jisoo delicately cupped Taehyung's face with hand, eyes seeming to hungrily bask in the deliciously innocent features of the soft boy in front of her, making Jimin's blood boil.

The boy narrowed his eyes. There was no malicious intent in the girls' actions whatsoever, but..

"We were just looking for you! Just wanted to tell you to meet us at Jisoo's house after school, okay?"

Taehyung shifted from one foot to another, his fist clenching.

"I-I'm going to be late for class" he pathetically tried to escape the situation he was in, barely getting the words out.

Taehyung tried to walk away, but instead his breath hitched in his throat when Jennie's hand moved from his shoulder to his soft, bare neck.

She tilted her head, facing it towards his neck, running her perfectly manicured finger up and down the sensitive skin, coldness of her hands causing him to squirm, and his heart to thump in his chest as a fresh new wave of fear overcame him.

"Okay?" She repeated the last word of her previous sentence.

Except it was in a lower tone, almost threatening, more harsh, with her breathtaking smile faltered.

His skin prickled.

If this wasn't bad, Jisoo leaned in more closer to his face, her beautifully plump rosy lips mere centimetres away from his own.

He tried to lean away but was held in place by Jennie, who still had her attention on his neck.

She started to play with the single thin gold chain around his neck, twirling the metal between her two, sharp fingernails.

He clenched his eyes shut, aware that this was on show for the whole corridor.

He sucked in a shaky breath, before nodding.

Jennie smiled almost evilly, leaning in, bringing her lips closer to Taehyung's ear.

"Words, baby."

She whispered the second word so that only Taehyung could hear it, warm breath fanning Taehyung's neck.

The poor boy just wanted to get away.

"O-okay, I will." He dreaded every syllable that came in that sentence.

But he thought it was worth it as Jennie gave a satisfied smile and pulled away, along with Jisoo, finally letting him breath properly.

Jisoo smiled, so sweet, so deceivingly cute that Taehyung wanted to vomit.

"Don't be late!!" She giggled, turning around to walk away with her two friends.

Chae young looked at him and pouted.

"I'll be mad if you are, you know." She said, and though it was a light sentence, meant to be whiny and cute, it sent tremors down Taehyung's spine.

He was aware of exactly what would happen if he was even 5 minutes late.

As soon as they were out of sight Jimin gave him a look of concern.

"Tae, are they bullying you?" He said with an arched brow, hiding the venom and murderous intent in it perfectly.

Taehyung looked down at his feet.

"No.." he replied. But it looked like he'd wanted to add something onto it.

Now Jimin could usually tell easily whether he was lying or not. He could read the other like an open book.

And to him it was obvious that he was indeed telling the truth.

So, if they weren't bullying, threatening or blackmailing him, then what did they do to make him so terrified??

And, of course the main question, why the fuck was Taehyung meeting up with them??