Єιgнт

It was probably nearing midnight by now.

Taehyung shifted in his spot on the soft bed, nearly in Dreamland.

He stirred a little when he suddenly felt another weight on the bed, along with a small rustling.

It grew closer and louder, causing him to finnaly open his eyes.

He froze, craning his neck to look at the space behind him, which was now occupied by another figure.

"Wait, Jungkook?-mmh-"

Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook clamped a hand over his mouth, restricting any sound from him.

He went quiet and the hand withdrew itself.

"What are you doing here?"

His voice started to shake as he felt Jungkook wrapping his arms around his skinny form.

"I couldn't sleep." He murmured, voice coming out muffled due to his face being buried into Taehyung's neck.

"O-Oh" The brunette replied, now trying to the best of his ability to escape Jungkook's grip.

It was probably a good five minutes before either of them spoke again.

"So tell me, hyung. What excactly did you tell eomma about me?"

Jungkook's sweet voice spoke into Taehyung's ear, making him shiver, squeezing his eyes shut.

Taehyung froze, his attempts to get out of the embrace growing feeble.

"How did you kn-know?"

He could hear a quiet, but heavenly chuckle leaving Jungkook at those words.

"I have my ways, hyungie."

Taehyung blinked

"What kind of ways?"

He squirmed as Jungkook hugged him closer, spooning him.

"Ways that you wouldn't understand."

Taehyung pressed his lips together, this isn't how Jungkook usually acted.

The brunnette could feel Jungkook's lips hovering dangerously close to his ear, the hot breath hitting the sensitive skin.

He gulped.

Did Jungkook have a split personality or something? One minute he'd be this adorable baby and the other he would be a cunning fox.

"S-So- uh-"

"Can you let me go?"

"No." Jungkook rejected blankly.

That one word. It was enough to make Taehyung's heart sink.

The worst part was that Taehyung just happened to have to hug something while he sleeps. Even if he doesn't he wakes up finding himself cuddling one of his pillows, or even a bundle of his blanket. It was a stupid, unintentional habit of his.

Was he really going to embarrass himself by hugging Jungkook in his sleep?

No. He will not. No way.

While thoughts occupied his mind, he unintentionally drifted to sleep.

Jungkook could feel this, as a devious smirk stretched onto his face.

"So naïve hyung, but it's cute."

____________

Taehyung let out a small groan as he felt uninvited light disturbing his peaceful paradox of dreams and darkness.

'Is it morning already?'

He reluctantly fluttered his eyes open, not even trying to block out the light as it always seemed to find a way to make him wake up.

'stupid light. Stupid morning.'

But something wasn't right.

His matress.

It wasn't as soft, as spacious as it usually was.

He blinked a few times as reality dawned upon his poor soul.

"No. No he isn't there. He will not be there. Please don't be there." He silently pleaded, while also trying to comfort himself.

He had already realised that he had his arms wrapped around something- or, someone. And there seemed to be arms, or something wrapped around him.

He silently wondered the possibility of the bed growing arms.

'ok, I'm going to look, 1, 2, 3-'

Ah, yes, it wasn't a dream.

There was Jungkook.

Clearly hugging him with his arms around his waist.

Taehyung immediately took his own arms, which were around Jungkook, off and tried wriggling out of the grip.

"Mhh, stop moving."

Taehyung froze in terror and looked at Jungkook, trying to figure out whether or not he was about to wake up.

Okay, he had to admit, Jungkook's sleeping face was freaking heavenly.

His beauty wasn't actually something that could be properly put into words.

Taehyung widened his eyes as he saw Jungkook open his eyes.

"Morning hyung." He drawled with a lazy smile, as if waking up to embracing your step brother was the most normal thing in the world.

'whats wrong with him??!'

The brunette felt his face heat up in embarrassment.

What was he going to do now?

In the end, Taehyung ended up escaping safely with no damage and he got his cereal 😃 that is all you need to know.