Sενεητεεη

Horror was evident on the brunette's face as he shakily stood up, flinging the blanket off and hissing as cold air burned his skin. He looked into the mirror to fix himself up, and to no surprise, he found his expression was contorted a little.

Inevitably, it looked as if he was in pain, about to cry maybe, or scream. His heart was pounding beneath his skin, against his ribcage in an agonizing way. And having a proper view of the utmost state of affliction that he was in seemed to tear him down even more as he snapped his head away from the heart-wrenching sight.

Jungkook was a demon?? He didn't want to believe it, yet simultaneously, there was no way around it.

It seemed he hadn't enough time to dwell on it, however, for his body automatically flinched when he heard the infirmary door opening again. A clatter of sharply heeled boots filled the room as three confident figures walked in.

Their sickly sweet perfumes polluted the room and just from the sound of their movements, Taehyung automatically figured out that

𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.

He clamped a hand over his mouth, feeling bile rise to his throat as his heart sinks once again. The scratches on his back burn maliciously as he, as quiet as a mouse, delves into the pure white sheets to cover himself.

"Hmm, strange..." Chaeyoung, or more commonly addressed around the school as 'Rose', spoke.

"He should be in here..." Jennie almost purred

"It's too quiet." Jisoo drawled right after, with a knowing smirk.

As Taehyung had guessed previously, these women were not in any way human, nor were they oblivious. They knew he was there. they knew exactly where he was, yet, they would unhesitatingly choose to play around with their prey before pouncing and devouring in one bite, in a way that hurt.

Jennie spoke once more, and Taehyung could practically hear the devilish smirk on those angelic lips. The crimson red flare in her doe eyes. "Unless, our Taehyungie wants to play a game of hide an seek with us~??"

They knew. They knew everything. Now it was only a matter of time.

The other two tittered, decievingly innocent and fairy like giggles leaving their filthy mouths as if it were a humorous statement, which it was, only to them.

"Ten units in this fucking infirmary~ Which one could our 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 possibly be hiding in~??" Jisoo spoke delightfully, words stinging like venom in Taehyung's ear.

Click  click  click

The three sets of feet took three steps each and stopped right in front of the stall opposite to his own. The first one.

𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞

The ringlets of the curtain clinked sickeningly onto the metal bar as the demons unkindly dragged them open, disclosing the scene of a sleeping girl who seemed to be suffering from a high fever.

Next one was empty.

"This one??"

Consecutive to this, the trio continued to yank each and every one of the curtain units open...

Until they stood before the final one. This one which was belonging to Taehyung. The small brunette let out an inaudible whimper, curling further into the sheets in a pathetic attempt for comfort before he was plunged into his one and only hell on earth.

"How sad~" Jennie started

"We came to check on him because we were worried but..." Jisoo continued, a soft smile with hidden maliciousness playing on her face.