Γινε

Jungkook walked out of the school gates with his head, down after washing his hands raw of the blood that had coated them.

He suddenly stopped and smiled as he saw a figure waiting for him at the front of the school.

"Taehyung-ah."

Taehyung's head shot up, melted chocolate eyes first landing on Jungkook.

He suddenly looked at him with an angry expression, the look only making him look all the more adorable.

"Jungkook!! I was waiting for hours!! Where were you?? You idiot you should have told me if you were going to keep me waiting for hours like that!!"

He whined cutely, voice laced with relief, annoyance and fatigue.

"Ah, I'm sorry hyung, I was kept in to clean up the classroom."

Jungkook could only offer that excuse along with a sheepish smile to cover up the way his heart swelled up with euphoria at Taehyung's sentence.

Taehyung was worried about him.

He cared about him.

Jungkook's smile grew wider, making itself into a genuine one.

Only Taehyung could manage to make him feel like this, and he loved it.

The said brunette just let himself gawp.

"No way! They made you clean the classroom?? On your first day??"

"O-Oh, it's no big deal hyung, I just swept up and tidied up a bit, thats all."

Jungkook smirked at his own lie, especially how it seemed to completely win over Taehyung.

He really wanted to tell the adorable boy about how instead of tidying up, he had done the exact opposite, but he stopped himself.

"No! It is a big deal!! They had a new student clean up after class!!"

"But anyways, how was it? They treated you okay, didn't they? Did anyone say anything mean??"

Taehyung fussed over him, worried about how his first day had turned out.

Just like that, they continued to make their way home, conversing beautifully and joyfully.

___________***

Taehyung sighed in satisfaction, stretching as he let himself gently fall backwards, back hitting his mattress.

He had finnaly finished all of his homework, leaving him to relax.

The weather was rather hot, it was summer after all. So he'd took to just wearing an oversized t-shirt and a pair of black shorts that stopped mid- thigh.

___________

He was a bit shaken when his phone suddenly started ringing out of nowhere.

When he looked at the called ID, it merely showed 'unknown'.

Taehyung immediately frowned, leaving his phone down to let it ring.

He was not going to answer it.

His mom warned him about hackers, along with dangerous organisations.

Just a few moments after the caller decided to give up, the brunnette's door suddenly opened with a small, almost inaudible creak.

"Hyung?"