Tнπεε

Taehyung felt a bit awkward as his mom dropped them both off at his school.

This was supposedly Jungkook's first day. And his mom had made sure to make him promise to help him through it.

He felt some of the embarrassment melt away as Jungkook sent him a smile with him sending one back.

Taehyung could already tell that eyes were already on the seemingly clueless raven haired male.

Yeah, he had to admit that Jungkook was pretty attractive.

He had that innocent, soft aura around him.

His charming, bubbly but adorably shy personality too did wonders.

Taehyung smiled as people litteraly crowded around his step brother, making Jungkook widen his eyes a little, luscious lips parting as some people full on clawed their way to the front of little crowd formed in the classroom, desperate to introduce themselves or get to know him.

He was about to walk around the crowd to his seat and watch as this rather amusing scene took commence, but instead felt himself being engulfed into a back hug.

"Taehyungie."

He heard and felt the sweet whisper of his step brother.

He could feel the tickle of his lips brushing against his neck, making him squirm as Jungkook buried his face into it.

"Make them go away.."

He could hear the mild fear in the boys voice as he murmured the scentence.

Taehyung looked up at the small crowd, which had cleared up a little, though most of it was there.

"What the hell??"

"Are they dating??"

"Shut up you fuckers!! You made the cutie scared!!"

"Oh. My. God.  That. Is. So. Cute. I need to get a shot of this omg, omg, omg!!!"

He felt himself heating up, getting flustered from partly being the center of attention.

He didn't actually know how to tell them to go away without sounding mean, so he just stood there.

Jungkook still clung onto him, probably from fear.

He probably wasn't very used to a large amount of people.

Taehyung wasn't sure on what to do now.

One option was to try and console Jungkook.

The other was to clear the crowd.

Another was to call for a teacher.

But before he could even begin to decide, his wish to get out of the situation was immediately fulfilled, as a teacher walked into the room.

"What is this??! Everybody, go to your seats!!"

He winced a little as his teacher practically bellowed those lines to the class, making them all go quiet.

He watched in wonder, still trapped in the arms of Jungkook as his classmates returned to their seats without a word.

"A-ah, Jungkook, you can let go now." Taehyung murmured.

He pressed his lips together, trying to ignore the way the tempting lips of Jungkook brushed against his slender neck, the action sending electric shivers throughout the sensitive skin.

After a few seconds, the noirette loosened his grip around his waist, letting Taehyung gently remove his arms and turn around to face him.

"Don't worry, okay? I'm here if you need me. The people here are mostly nice, so you don't need to worry." Taehyung murmured while trying to ease the nervous expression off of Jungkook's face.

He shot him his signature rectangular smile and sending one last glance to his teacher before departing to his chair and desk, which he shared with his best friend.