Иιηε

Taehyung struggled to not let out a groan at the situation he was currently in.

Park Jimin.

Ah yes, his platonic soulmate. They had known each other since elementary and were nearly inseperable.

They had drifted apart a little in high school but ended up as best friends anyways.

This bubblegum haired, short statured, brown eyed boy liked his step brother.

Yes. Taehyung had only been told today.

His best friend likes his step brother.

And he wasn't sure on how to feel about this.

"You really like Jungkook, don't you." Taehyung asked retorically as he watched Jimin gaze at an oblivious Jungkook with an obvious lovesick smile

Yes, retorically, as in it didn't need an answer.

And usually, his pink haired friend would ignore it, cause you know, retorical.

"Yes."

Jimin sounded, now suddenly turning around and looking him straight in the eye.

"Hey, Taehyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you... Set me up with your brother?"

Taehyung would have choked on air if he wasn't so careful.

Set them up? Well he'd need to ask Jungkook about that. And with the amount of innocence that boy holds it looked as if he didn't even know what a date was.

He swallowed.

"Uh, yeah, I guess I'll try? Haha, cause you know, he might not agree and-"

"Yay! Thanks Taetae!!"

Just like that he felt Jimin's arm's circling his body and pulling him in.

"Yah! That's enough, let go of me!!"

Taehyung whined, trying to pull himself out of the surprisingly strong embrace.

"Fine~"

He heard Jimin say.

He pulled away, but not before placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

Taehyung blinked.

Did Jimin just kiss him?

He felt his cheeks heat up a painful pink.

The funny part was that Jimin was acting like it was completely normal.

"I have biology now, see you after~!"

Jimin spoke, plump lips curling up into a smile with his eyes forming the shape of two crescents, all coming together as his signature crescent smile.

"Okay.." Taehyung mumbled.

'he must be so happy that he kissed me on the cheek...weirdo.'

Taehyung giggled a little at his friend.

Maybe it wouldn't be bad to have your best friend dating your brother, though he didn't excactly like the thought of third wheeling.

________

"Jungkook!!"

Taehyung ran to the boy waiting outside of the school building.

"Oh, hi hyung" Jungkook smiled sweetly, showing cute bunny teeth.

It was only then that Taehyung noticed the figure standing opposite to the boy.

"Jimin..?"

He blinked twice, face suddenly holding an expression of embarassment.

"Wait. Did I interrupt something?? I'm sorry I'll leave-"

He was cut off by Jimin slinging an arm over his shoulder with a small giggle and a relaxed smile.

"Don't worry Tae, you didn't interrupt anything. I was just getting to know Jungkook, 'cause you know, he's your brother after all."

"Oh, uh, okay." The brunette replied.

"Oh yeah, by the way I'm coming to your house." Jimin said casually.

"Okay." Taehyung replied again, biting his lip a little.

It wasn't really unusual for one of them to invite himself to the others house, since it was technically like they were going to a second home. That's how long they'd been friends for.

"Let's go!!" Jimin exclaimed, pulling Taehyung along.

The brunnette was surprised to note that Jimin had completely ignored Jungkook. Even though he was his crush, along with the fact that Jungkook had looked rather annoyed at the fact that Jimin was coming to their house.

Taehyung just shook his head and sighed to himself. These two had a long way to go if they were going to date eachother.