02

Chapter 2

Memories
___________________
YOU'RE READING

Memories___________________YOU'RE READING

The two are now on the plane ready for the landing of the plane. Curtin and Suzuya sat in front of each other in a private plane while Suiryuu is the pilot of the plane. Unlike before, the plane seems to be a bit shaky, or is it because she hasn't traveled by plane for months?

When she grabbed a glass of water for the third time, that's when she noticed that her hands were shaking! Either from nervousness or anticipation, perhaps both?

"Your brother must be nervous about meeting Jiyoung." Curtin broke the silence. Suzuya could only chuckle, nervous is an underestimation, he could be pissing his pants by now.

The two knew about Suiryuu's unsaid feelings toward Jiyoung, he was younger by two years than Jiyoung since she was the same age as his sister.

He was too opposite of Suzuya. Quiet, kind, quite shy? He wasn't used to approaching the opposite gender since all her life he has been surrounded and taken care of by his sisters. Safe to assume he was the youngest and the only man. And it sucked, honestly.

Suzuya swallowed her nervousness. "Curtain, you go meet Kayden first," she said while looking outside the window.

Curtin stared at her surprised. "I thought you'd even beg me to meet him first."

"I have a business to do." Curtin looked at her as if she lost her mind. "Business? You? From what I remember Suiryuu took care of everything while you laze around." it was a half-truth and half-joke.

Suiryuu took care of their empire, the Kertia Empire--- the most known chains of businesses under the control of Suzuya Kertia, the heiress, and the next head of their clan.

Suzuya was busy managing her clan and the affairs of awakened ones that she left Suiryuu in charge of the management of their empire. And she was trying to find excuses to not go back into their clan.