15

Raziel Kertia: Hii to myyy dear readers Thank you for the 13k+ reads!) Honestly, I never expected this story to blow up since the only reason I wrote this is—that I've been fangirling over eleceed too much that I thought I want to read some fanfictions, turns out eleceed fanfictions weren't that popular that time and that's when I decided to write the story I wanted to read here in my fanfic!

Thank you for being with me in my journey as a writer! 

"Ugh..." She released a groan while clutching her head. 

Suzuya pretty much cannot feel pain, but still, she could see that her vision was swirling. Carefully rising into a seating position, she rested her spinning head on the headboard. She knew it on her whole body—despite not feeling anything; releasing huge energy took that much on her.

A psychic's greatest asset is their mind, and our greatest weakness is also our minds. But her powers were a double-edged sword. A power that will destroy even its wielder. That's why we're trained since we're younger. Our abilities are not something that can be learned overnight 

"W-wate-r..." even my voice was hoarse and almost not heard. How long did I not drink water?

Suzuya noticed that she was alone in the white room, and strangely, everything seems larger than it usually was. 

Her brain seems to be shut down, and her body is laid limp. 

A sudden memory of Suiryuu made her sit up. She clenched her fist when his near-death state flashed on her mind, as her promise to their own mother whom they both shared the same blood; that she will not harm him, and will protect him as his older sister. 

"Mom..." Her voice came out as a whisper of apologies. Again, I'm just proving I am truly the monster my father created.

She let out a painful groan when she tried to move.

"Stop moving, you'll only worsen your condition, Kertia." a familiar voice said. He wore a black shirt with the first button undone and black pants. And even from far away, she can smell his familiar scent. It was Kayden who opened the hospital door, his hair tied into a man-bun while some strands of his hair fall.

He sat on the chair in front of her bed, "You're here?" Kayden raised his eyebrows at her question. "You sound surprised, do you not want me here?"