23

"So it was you! The wind user of the strongest four!" Asher exclaimed excitedly

Jisuk went green with the term, "That sounds disgusting. Almost like the fantastic Four who got dragged by the scarlet witch."  

Asher just grinned evilly and mustered his energy to release the moment the time went on. The dark violet energy launched on at him without a warning and various offenses. 

"So not my style," Asher marked while grinning and his left hand aimed to shoot him bolts of dark violet rays.

Jisuk responded just in time to blast off Asher's attack with a drag of his wind. "Shut up Psycho!" Creeps like him who smiled amidst the battles make his skin crawl. 

And for some reason, he keeps on getting a sense of deja vu and familiarity with Asher's fighting style. 

Asher launched another attack while speeding up his pace and manipulating another dark energy of matter around them. his body was in sync, increasing the range of motion and creating functional strength through rhythmic, flowing movement sequences. 

With one powerful attack, Jisuk prepared himself to counter another one as the two abandoned their rhythm and only aimed to finish the fight victoriously. 

The clashing of their released techniques blew dust and debris all around them that soon cleared up and showed two wounded and worn-out students. 

Without giving Jisuk the time to rest and gain energy, Asher launched his attack once again while leaping from one foot to the other to prevent the opponent from keeping up with his movements.  

Their hands collided while their energy is released resulting in their skins being torn and bled. Not even a moment could give Jisuk the time to let his guard down as even the air feels like glass digging into his skin. 

As Jiwoo observed the fight, he noticed. "Asher's attack style is similar to Jisuk, but his technique deployment and combat style is one like Miss Suzuya." Asher's body movement and the continuous support of his massive energy supported him a lot. Especially his speed and agility which makes his movements unpredictable. 

As expected of the world-class levels, they were barely sent to battles yet their techniques and abilities were honed enough to call them prodigies. 

This will be a hard battle even for Shinhwa's wind-based attack shield. 

Jisuk huffed and gripped his left arm while his right foot stood for support. He could barely stand with all the gashes and cuts he had received from this crazed emo-looking purple hair-highlight foreigner bully. 

Asher gave him a one-condensing smirk, "Sorry for being your opponent. I told you this was not my style." He shrugged at him, "It would've been easier if Duke has been your opponent."