21

I still remember what I told Suzuya before

I still remember what I told Suzuya before. That I'll let her stab me as a token of apology for knocking her out. And she did stab me, with Cupid's fucking arrow.

And it's still embarrassing whenever they ask me how did she blackmail me and I answer them by saying that because I was a sissy at drinking that I got knocked out and lost and ends up marrying her the next day because I thought something happened and I was prepared to take responsibility.

Great Kayden. A shame in your love story for your whole life. If someone was reading a love story of my life, I want you to know that it's not my fault that I'm born a lightweight. 

Now... this is my revenge for your evil plotting against me my dearest fighter. 

Suzuya was irked as she knew what was going on in his mind. He was using this situation to turn me upside down and to get his revenge! 

"I know you didn't exactly like how I blackmailed and forced you but still! The result is better right? And I am giving you a choice! You can divorce me now if you want!" Suzuya blabbered out.

 Kayden took a thunderous step toward her. Suzuya knew this wasn't even their original form and yet she feels like he is dominated by him. But Kayden only used his paw to bring her head down as he rubbed his face on her. 

"The fuck—" 

Ah. 18+. And not to mention, children below eighteen!

"Ji-" She almost spoke in her cat form when she saw the students injured with Jiwoo; looking at her with horror and quite a sudden realization when he saw Kayden. 

"Wait!" Jiwoo immediately covered them as he tried to push the students outside. "Let us go to the other room!"

The students gave each other a confused glance but still followed. 

"Looks like another bullied beat-up student huh. This academy never stops being a hospital."

"And you two never stops giving me patients!" Another cat joined the conversation.  

Curtain was ever fuming mad that I could see his whiskers being fried.

"This is why I offered leaving, but this oh so great Kayden refused." Suzuya rolled her eyes and sat on the bed.

"Don't even freaking try to leave, I came all the way here because I knew you would end up in the hospital every other day!!!" Curtin became even more stressed until he just chose to lie down.

Muttering many complaints about how he would need to heal Jiwoo again after so many bastards would try to injure the boy.