25

"What was it that you wanted to tell me?" 

"But I haven't told you I was planning to tell you something...?..!" Suzuya gave Curtin strange looks as he nonchalantly plopped down. "Who knows, you're probably speaking in my brain given how long I've been looking after your miserable ass." 

"Well, I have a nice miserable sexy ass!" 

"Can you two please stop talking about asses in front of me and while in this form?" Kayden muttered while sparing us a judgemental side-eye. 

"Don't interrupt us when you have a fat yellow ass wiggling in that form when you're walking!" Curtin angrily yelled. Kayden was frozen by than arrow stabbed right at his chest. He thought he was used to being humiliated in this shameful form of his but he didn't know it would be like stabbing a whole bucket of ocean salt right at his wound! 

While Kayden was in a daze and finally shuts up, Curtin took the chance to speak with Suzuya, "I'm surprised you're still here after all that dramatic disappearance of you and how you were brought to me by Kayden in that horrendous state."

Curtin dabbed his paws at her face, "You dumbass fighting obsessed psychopathic psychic like a certain someone here! Uncontrollable powers destroy us internally!"

"I had it all under control." Suzuya rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah? Your under control was summoning down a meteor and almost blew up an entire city after destroying your space isolation while your damn meteor doesn't recognize its summoner nor anyone else?!" 

Curtin huffed in annoyance and sighed his frustration. "Well, I have nothing to say considering even I am quite surprised with Suiryuu's betrayal. I know that your clan is filled with vicious creatures but to betray a blood?"

Suzuya crossed her arms while looking at the treated students down the bleachers. "It was expected, even if two twins grow up together they still wouldn't do the same. We have the same father, same mother, same roofs under our heads yet our circumstances made us different." 

"I can't really blame him if he feared death. Father has always been filled with ambitious greed. He wanted to know the depths of the unknown that he lost himself." 

"Well, what are you planning? It's not like this fat cat right here can keep you caged in that form. Sooner or later he will send his men on your way, worst, might be Arima himself." Curtin continued.

"The future is inevitable, there's no use in overthinking about what to do. All I plan is to enjoy my time here, and I don't think I'm that weak to not stand a chance against Arima don't you think?" She smirked. 

"Now train that Angel girl there, take her under your wing, she might be a great help for us in the future." 

"Who do you think you are for ordering me arou--"