26

A/N: Q&A below! Feel free to drop some questions hehe~

▄︻デ𝔉𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 ══━一

"LET GO! LET ME GO! I SAID LET ME GO!"

"With that amount of Let Go you've said, I'm starting to think that you'll let it go like Elsa, Curtain." Suzuya scratched her ears as she laid down on the pillow while still in her cat form, seemingly too comfortable to switch back.

"LET GO! LET ME PAW-NCH HIM!" Yes, he's doing a cat pun.

Jiwoo sweat drops literally as he was on his knees with his hand placed on it. He nervously looks up at the fuming cat holding a pitchfork in his vision that is being held back by Kayden.

"Fortunately my core is not hurting anymore even after I used my force control earlier..." Jiwoo reasoned, trying to put out the fire.

But it seems like he added more gasoline in to the fire as Curtin tried to claw off Kayden's hold at both his arms. "Yah, I'm starting to think that I should be jealous of Curtin and Kayden." 

"Like what the hell is up with that size difference you two have?! Literally huggable!" She pointed out the difference of Kayden's fat--hugeness and Curtin's small and barely reaching Kayden's chest in his cat form. 

While the two cat has their own arguments and worlds, Jiwoo was like an apologetic puppy. 

Once he calmed down he drew in a deep breath, "Of course! You know why?" 

Jiwoo's soft brown eyes sparked in interest along his mentor whose ears perked in interest as well, "Because I'm the one who healed you." Both of their eyes dropped in expected disappointment. 

Curtin was even pointing his thumb at himself proudly, "This Curtin did it himself!" 

"But you are the epitome of why patients don't get cured easily! Y'all keep on doing what you want despite a doctor's warning!" He plopped his arms at the window bench and leaned. 

"I thought you are not his doctor Curtin?" Suzuya's taunting voice poured another gasoline over his blazing temper. "I AM NOT! I just feel annoyed whenever he's hurt! I am not his doctor but he's my patient!"

"That's the biggest not common sense I've ever heard Curtin." She looked at him flatly with a judgemental side eye.

Before the two could even continue their bickering, Kayden cut in. "What do you think about this kid's condition?" 

"Doesn't look like he's dying after using his force control stunt he did earlier." 

"What about the match in three days?" Kayden received a sassy reply that Jiwoo shouldn't do it with the expression of 'are you dumb?'

"You said there's no problem, then shouldn't he be fully recovered?" 

"You dumb fighting obsessed freak! It's basically saying to a newly operated person to do sky diving!" 

Kayden didn't pay attention to the white cat's insults and turned to his student. "Jiwoo. You should withdraw from this match." He said sternly.