07

CHAPTER 7

REVELATION
___________________
YOU'RE READING

REVELATION___________________YOU'RE READING

THE WHOLE BAEKDU was in chaos when they found out about the crimes their chairman has committed. 

It was a huge stain that will never be erased in their name and will be an embarrassment for future generations to handle. 

"Suzuya Kertia..." a voice muttered, his voice filled with venom, as hatred is burning his eyes.

He felt the room feel cold all of a sudden—an ominous feeling making the hair on his skin rise.

As if someone was watching him.

The window showed the darkness of the night, no moon nor stars could be seen—it was pure darkness.

Even the city lights that should be open coincidentally happened to be damaged. The window in his room shuttered loudly. 

Suncheon swore that he heard something trying to open his door, and noises were coming from the outside. 

He clutched his side, feeling intense pain as the sound kept on getting louder. And the door made an eerie creaking sound, a silhouette of a woman showing. 

Her bright blue eyes glowed in the darkness, "It has been a while, Sucheon." Her sultry voice was heard.

"You..." he tensed up, the only thing his body was telling him was to run. 

But he had his pride, he can't run away because of some 'woman'.

"ACK!" Sucheon clenched his side dropping down on his knees. He was sweating cold bullets, his heart beating rapidly fast. 

The dark-haired boy noticed that Suzuya was clenching her hands, which seems to be the reason for his pain. "Every psychic is gifted with the abilities to control anything in sight... even humans."

With the last bits of his strength, he tried to use his awakened ability on her. But it was deflected and hit him hard, causing him to crash into the wall.

"Although it took me quite a while to master this technique. The ability to destroy someone from the inside." 

The white-haired woman comfortably sat on his bed, "Should I use this on you? After all, both of your annoying grandfather and father are dead." 

He shot his head up, eyes growing wide. "Y-you! You killed them?! How dare you!! After you disgraced Baekdu!" his mouth coughed blood as he fell to his knees.