HOT SHOWER

II lounge on my sofa, legs propped up, idly swiping through my phone as I wait for Isla's return. It took a good few hours of persuasion, but I managed to convince her to head back to Stephan's studio, if only to indulge in her passion for dance once more.

Just as I'm engrossed in another futile round of Candy Crush, a sudden knock jolts me from my distraction. Who the hell could that be? Annoyed, I trudge over to the door, the knocking growing more insistent with each step. "Hold your damn horses," I mutter under my breath, swinging open the door to confront the unexpected visitor. "What do—"

My words are cut off as Liam barges past me, his eyes blazing with an unsettling yellow glow that leaves me momentarily stunned. As he shuts the door behind him, I whirl around to face him, only to find myself pinned against the wall, his head buried in the crook of my neck as he inhales deeply.

"Well, hello to you too, Fido," I quip, a nervous edge creeping into my voice. I gasp as his hand snakes its way inside my yoga pants, his fingers delving into the fabric of my panties and finding their way to my core.

"Did you miss me, Mo Thine?" Fido's voice is a deep growl as he nibbles at my throat, sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh God," I moan, my body responding eagerly as he thrusts his fingers into my soaked pussy.

"I've missed you, Mo Thine," he declares possessively, his grip tightening on me. "And I can feel how much you've missed me. Mine."

Before I can fully comprehend his words, Liam/Fido has stripped my pants away, leaving me exposed and trembling with anticipation.

With a firm grasp, he lifts me effortlessly, hoisting me over his shoulder so my bare ass is on display, and carries me to the lounge. "Liam, what are you—" My protest is cut short as he roughly tosses me onto the leather, tearing off my shirt to reveal my breasts.

"Tell me to stop, Mo Thine!" His demand is urgent as he swiftly removes his own shirt and begins to undo his pants. "Tell me!"

My words fail me as my body thrums with need at the sight of him and his fully erect cock, glistening with desire. I eagerly part my thighs, welcoming him.

With no further hesitation, Liam dives on top of me, his hands gripping my thighs and urging them further apart as he positions himself between them. I gasp when I feel the head of his cock teasing my slit before plunging deep inside.

"Fuck!" I groan, unable to form coherent words as Fido sets a punishing pace, his powerful thrusts driving me wild with pleasure.

I've never been taken like this before. If I were an ordinary human, I'm certain my pelvis would shatter from the force of his movements. I lift my legs, wrapping them around his waist to give him even more access.

Liam growls with satisfaction, driving himself deeper into me until our bodies are completely entwined. I arch my back as his lips find the sensitive skin of my throat, leaving a trail of kisses and licks in their wake.

As my orgasm builds, I surrender to Liam's control, moving in harmony with him as our bodies move as one.

When I feel the wave of climax approaching, I reach up to tug Liam's head back, but before I can react, I feel a sharp sensation on my skin. His canines pierce my flesh, and he bites down...

**************************************************

Screaming, I jolt upright in bed, my hand instinctively reaching for my neck as I stare wide-eyed into Isla's bewildered gaze.