AT LAST, MY LOVE HAS COME ALONG

I'm aware of movement, my body being lifted and cradled against a warm chest—his chest. I hold my breath and keep my eyes tightly shut, silently praying this isn't just a dream.

A whimper escapes me as another cramp strikes, fluid trickling down my thigh. "Hold on, Mo Thine," his deep, guttural voice commands. It's Fido.

I exhale, letting the darkness creep in, pulling me back towards a blissful oblivion, away from the pain.

***********************************************

I awaken to the sound of Gaelic, my vision blurred but unmistakably aware of his presence. His scent envelops me—overpowering, potent, virile.

"Truth, Mo Thine," Fido's growl rumbles through the air. "Do you accept me as yours?"

I attempt to process his words, my mind fuzzy and my senses overwhelmed by the thick, charged atmosphere. Is this magic?

As darkness edges in, trying to pull me back under, his strong hands part my thighs, jolting me toward a sharper awareness.

"Tell me. Truth. Do you accept me as yours?" His words come again, but I can only respond with a soft moan as I feel the material of my dress lift. Chills break out across my skin, and despite being outdoors, the heat radiating from within me nearly drives me to beg for the cold.

"Tell me!" Fido's demand is more urgent, and I force my eyes open. His eyes blaze red—a startling, fierce sight.

Another moan escapes me as he moves closer, his presence undeniable. Even in my dazed state, I'm aware that I'm lying on a table, my legs parted with him between them.

My core pulses, seeking something to fill the void, and another cramp wracks my body, pulling a cry of pain from me. "Tell me," Fido pleads, his voice desperate as I feel him against me. "Please, Mo Thine, I need your consent."

Since when had Fido found such eloquence?

Yet another cramp sears through me, and I arch with its intensity. Unable to restrain my response any longer, I gasp out, "Yes." Panting, I struggle for breath, my body and soul stretched to their limits.

"Finally." Fido's voice is thick with relief as he draws closer, and I'm enveloped by a profound sense of connection. The sensation of him filling me completely sends a wave of pleasure that makes my head spin.

This encounter surpasses even our first—his warmth and presence inside me feels like utter bliss.

We both moan as he moves deeper, our bodies so closely intertwined that every part of me is connected with him.

Fido pauses, his forehead resting against mine. A sigh escapes me at the intimacy, and I hear a low rumble of approval from his chest. The deep, resonant sound causes a tightening sensation within me.

"Oh God," I cry out as he starts to move. His motions begin gently but gradually intensify, each movement more insistent than the last as he delves deeper.

I realize I'm lying on a rough surface when a sharp edge grazes my skin, making me gasp. Sensing my discomfort, Fido adjusts our position, lifting me until I'm sitting with just my lower back in contact with the stone. The stone? Where are we? The question fades from my mind as his lips find mine, our kiss intense and fervent.

In our exchange, I usually take the lead, but the overwhelming sensations of his movements make me yield to him. As he moves within me, I'm caught up in the pure pleasure he elicits from deep within.

This experience is unlike anything I've felt before—so intense, so right, so complete.

As I sense my climax building, Fido breaks our kiss and pulls me closer until my mouth is pressed against his shoulder.