Part 4: We Need To Talk..

Ink's POV
      I woke up to see Error holding me while he was talking to someone. I get handed over to Blue and I look at Error who has one of Dream's arrows in his leg. Due to just waking up my hearing wasn't the best at the time. I knew they were talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. It just sounded like mumbling to me. I caught a glimpse of Nightmare's tentacle coming towards me, but I was to weak to even lift my hand. It hit me in the head then went back to Nightmare. That cleared my hearing, I'll give you that.

(Nightmare) In Outertale those two were talking like friends. Error even admitted they were friends.

Huh? So Error thinks were friends? Finally! I've been trying to be friends with him for so long!

(Dream) Ink?! Is this true?!

(Ink) U-Uh.. M-Maybe..?

(Dream) I can't believe this. I can't believe YOU. Why would you be friends with him?!

(Ink) He's actually really nice...

(Dream) Nice?! He's destroyed plenty AUS!!

(Ink) I know but..

Error walks up to me and stands in front of me.

(Error) yOu GoT a PrObLeM wItH Ink?

(Dream) How did you guys even become friends?!

(Error) wElL, iF yOu DiDn'T yEll At HiM wE wOuLdN't HaVe BeEn FrIeNdS, sO i ThAnK yOu.

(Dream) I caused you guys to be friends?..

(Error) iNdEeD yOu DiD.

Dream started to hit his forehead with his wrist.

(Dream) Stupid. Stupid.

(Ink) You alright Dream..?

I look at him worried but he grabbed me from behind Error and teleports away. We seem to be in our house now. I look at Dream and he starts to yell at himself. Now I remember one reason why we didn't get along. He would never let me to my own thing. He would never trust me. I walk up the stairs to my room and knew I would be safe in there because Dream and Blue aren't allowed to come in. I hear a knock on my door and hear Blue's voice through the door.

(Blue) Ink? Someone wants to talk to you..

(Ink) If it's Dream tell him to screw off.

(Blue) It's not Dream, it's someone you'll WANT to talk to.

(Ink) Who is it.

(Error) Inky, I wAnT tO tAlK tO yOu.

(Blue) Inky? You call him Inky? That's so cute!

(Ink) Ruru? Is that you?

(Blue) Awe, you even call him Ruru!

(Error) YeS iT's Me..

(Ink) You can come in Ruru!

I see the door open and Error steps in. He closes the door behind him and he takes in everything about my room.
Error chuckles after examining my room.

(Error) yOuR rOoM iSn'T tHaT cLeAn, iS iT?

(Ink) Haha, I guess not.

I blink and one of my eyes turn into a purple Z, the other being it's regular blue oval.

(Error) ArE yOu TiReD?

(Ink) a little bit..

Error sits on the bed and grabs me and lays me down.

(Error) GeT sOmE sLeEp. AlRiGhT?

(Ink) Sleeping isn't so easy you know..

(Error) wOuLd YoU sLeEp EaSiEr If I cUdDlEd YoU?