Part 6: They Care For Me.

Ink's POV:

(Ink) I-I need to talk to you... I-I'm...

Blue cuts me off.

(Blue) You've been gone for the entire day! Where are you?!

(Ink) I'm at Nightmare's castle.. I'm worried if they're going to hurt me.

I could tell Blue was stressed out on the other side of the phone line. I didmt want him to worry.

(Ink) -But Don't worry! They haven't done anything but be nice.

(Blue) It may be an act to get you to join their team.

(Ink) Would it be for the better?

(Blue) Huh?

(Ink) Think about it. Dream has been nothing but abusive to us.

(Blue) I-I mean yeah.. But still!

(Ink) Someone is coming. I have to go.

I hang up the phone and close the app.

(Error) YoU aWaKe?

I knew it was Error from his glitching voice. I look at the time on my phone and it was 1:00am. Why was he here at this time?!

(Ink) Yeah..

(Error) SiNcE yOuR gOiNG tO bE lIvInG hErE, Nightmare ToLd Me To TaLk To YoU sO wE cAn Be.. FrIeNdS.

Error's POV:
         I just finished talking to Nightmare and he demanded I go to Ink's room and try to befriend him. What was he  thinking?! It was already 1am! Why would he be awake? I didn't dare fight with Nightmare because yes, I would win, but If I got kicked off the team I would miss all the friends I made. I made my way to Ink's room and saw that the light wasn't on. (I looked through the cracks of the door.) He's probably sleeping. Lightly knocking on the door, I asked if he was awake. I'm a soft tune of course, because I wasn't sure if he was sleeping.

(Ink) Yeah...

So he WAS awake! I explained why I was there and he told me to come in. He had created a small lamb and put it on one of the bedside tables. It was actually relaxing. I sat on the side of the bed and looked at him. He seemed worried.

(Error) WhAt'S wRoNg.

(Ink) Why aren't you guys hurting me? We are enemies.. right?

(Error) I tHiNk He'S gOiNg To AsK yOu To JoIn ThE gAnG oNcE yOuR cOmFoRtAbLe HeRe. EvEn If It TaKeS 3 mOnThS.

(Ink) Why would he ask the enemy to join his team? I could easily betray him.

(Error) WElL BeFoRe He AsKeD uS tO jOiN hIs GaNg, We WeRe aT oUr WoRsT. wHaT hE dId To YoU, hE dId To Us. He ToOk CaRe Of Us.

(Ink) He's the one who gave me pajamas and that stuff?

(Error) InDeEd.

I could tell Ink was sleepy. His eyes showed it. I wasn't prepared for what came next. Ink was also sitting on the edge of the bed, but his head slowly tilted until it was on my shoulder. My Haphephobia started acting up and my sight was being covered by ERROR signs. I looked at Ink and it seemed to die down. I laid him on the bed then was about to leave when he grabbed my arm. I flinched because of my phobia, but I got pulled onto the bed. Ink started hugging me, and in response I started petting his head. My vision was getting blurred by the minute, but then my sight was black and I fainted from sleepiness.

Ink's POV:
       I wake up and it feels as if someone was hugging me. I look over to see Error doing just that. I also notice there's a camera recording us. It's not Nightmare because the hand that's sticking through the door is white. It seems they noticed me looking at the camera because they closed the door and from hearing the steps, they ran away. I sit up and shake Error a little bit and because of his Haphephobia he started glitching out more then usual.