Part 26: The end.

No one's POV:
        So in the end everyone had a happy ending. Dream and Cross started going out. They loved each other's company and was there for each other when needed. After they first met, they felt nothing could get between them. They've been going on dates, each ending with a gentle hug. And sometimes a kiss!

Nightmare and Killer starting dating too. Nightmare had talked to Dream about his liking for Killer, and Dream had giving him some advice. Though, the positive brother was surprised at his crush on someone, because this was the only time Nightmare had really done anything positive. Or even taken a liking on someone. Nightmare and Killer always hung out and Killer liked cuddling, while Nightmare -even though it's painful- found it funny when Killer jumps on him and starts play fighting with him. Nightmare always ended up winning though.

Then Dust and Blue were taking it slower, but everyone thought it was clear that they loved each other. Blue got easily flustered when it came to Dust, and Dust always blushed when he saw Blue. Dust was the one to confess after thinking he had enough, and wanted to spend more time with Blue. They liked watching movies, cooking together, and having snuggle time for almost an hour.

Horror and Lust spend a ton of time together, and always hang out. One never goes anywhere without the other. (Unless they need alone time of course <3)

And finally, Ink and Error got together too. Error was afraid he would lose Ink again, so he ended up being more clingy than Ink thought. But Ink wasn't complaining. He enjoyed having Error around. Error likes to make puppets for them to play with, and Ink likes to create a little dollhouse for the puppets. It's like they were little kids again. Ink helped Error with his Haphephobia, and Error helped Ink with Leukophobia. (The fear of white) They always would cuddle, bake, and even play video games together. Error also managed to get Ink into the show "Undernovela". They two now binge watch Undernovela together, and both supply the snacks.

———————
I just want to thank everybody who enjoyed the book! I know this was bad, but hey! I thought it was pretty okay for my first book. Which includes winging all of it. Also, thank you to the people who supplied me ideas along the way. And I'm really happy that this has gotten a lot of views. As I said in a recent chapter, I'm making a new book about Dream and Cross, so if you want, you can go check it out! <3

Have a nice day!🤍