Part 11: Big Brother.

Error's POV

(Ink) G-Goodnight Error..

(I've given up on Error's Glitchy talking)
(Error) Ink, what are you talking about?

(Ink) Hand... I won't wake up until.. completed..

(Error) Ink?! You won't wake up until what's completed!? Ink!

I can't believe I'm worrying for that stupid squid. But he said something about not waking up until something is completed? And he said hand too. He might've just been saying random words again. I poke his skull.

(Error) Ink wake up! What do we need to complete?

(Nightmare) Alright we can head to the base now. We decided not to destroy anything else because we all felt bad for this au.

(Error) I-Ink.

(Nightmare) He looks limp, did he fall asleep?

(Error) Yeah, but...

(Nightmare) But?

(Error) Before he fell asleep his exact words were "hand, won't wake up until, completed"

(Nightmare) Hand? That's oddly specific.

(Error) Sometimes he spits out random words sooo.. I wouldn't pay attention to the hand part.

(Nightmare) So, he's in something like a coma until we complete something?

(Error) Yeah.

(Nightmare) Okay, I'll tell the others, you lay him down on his bed.

(Error) Alright..

I teleport back to the base and go into his room. None of us has been in here for awhile, except for Ink obviously. I lie him down and sit on the chair by the desk.

How sweet! He's hospitalized him!

Are you being sarcastic? I can never tell with you.

*Sigh* Yes, I am.

Why? It's cute!

They're supposed to be enemies! That's why!

Whatever.

It's the voices again. They'll never shut up! It gets annoying fast. Well, time to block them out again. After they died down the others came in a state of panic. Especially Cross.

(Cross) How is he?!

(Error) So far he's fine.

After chatting about what happened and what could've happened to cause this, we all eventually left to sleep.

-Le time skip-

It's been a week and 2 days since he's fallen asleep. No one has a clue on what we need to complete. All of us were gathered in his room checking to make sure he's alive and okay, when Horror let out a happy gasp.

(Horror) Boss! Boss!

(Nightmare) What.

(Horror) I found instructions Ink left us on what to do!

(All -Horror) Wait REALLY?!

(Horror) Yeah! Someone needs to check the top drawer in the bathroom to collect his vials!