Part 9: A Nice view on the surface.

Error's POV:

(Error) Ink...

(Ink) O-Oh! Error your back!

(Error) Ink, DoN't ThInK i DiDn'T sEe tHe "WhAt HapPeNeD's" On ThAT pApEr...

(Ink) Ahahaha...

The words 'WHAT HAPPENED' had been scratched on the paper. But it wasn't just one. There was tons of 'WHAT HAPPENED' on the paper.

(Ink) You went to Outertale, right?

(Error) YEaH, aNd bY tHe WaY, i HaVe SoMeThInG tO tElL yOu, mY vOiCeS-

(Ink) Showed you a translucent vision of you backing me up.

(Error) hOw DiD yOu-

His eyes showed he was perplexed, but also happy.

(Ink) My voices/the creators showed me it too. I was in Outertale earlier too.

(Error) bUt DoEsN't BoSs OnLy LeT yOu OuTsIdE wItH aNoThEr GaNg MeMb-

(Ink) I snuck out.

(Error) tHaT's GrEaT, bUt StOp InTeRrUpTiNg M-

(Ink) Nah.

(Error) sT-

(Ink) Nah.

I looked annoyed at him and he got my hint.

(Ink) I was only joking!

(Error) StIlL.

I hear the announcements and so does Ink.

(Nightmare) We have an AU we gotta destroy.

Me and Ink talk at the same time.

(Both) Oh great, mY fAvOuRiTe PaRt oF tHe DaY!/my least favourite part of the day...

We give each other a playful death stare then start to laugh. I hear Ink snort and yellow blush dusts on my cheeks. But apart from that... Am I getting along with him? It feels nice to be laughing with him instead of at him. DoEsN't mean we aren't enemies though!

(Nightmare) I swear it's been 15 minutes already! Error and Ink you two are the only ones not here!

We both stare at each other and rush down the maze of hallways to the living room. I playfully push Ink to the wall while still running, so I could get there first. Like a race. The whole run there turned out to be a tag game until we reached the last turn. We walked into the living room and the others looked tired of waiting.

(Ink) Haha, Sorry I'm late!

(Nightmare) It's fine. But I expect you to get right on the job this time.

(Ink) Y-yes Boss!

(Nightmare) I can tell your uncomfortable saying 'Boss.' Call me Nightmare If it makes you feel anymore safe.

Horror started to use a whiny voice. Probably cause he thought it was unfair.

(Horror) Boss~ How come we don't get that treatment?

(Nightmare) Because he's not officially in the group yet.

(Ink) I'm not?

(Nightmare) If your comfy here then sure. But eventually you will have to call me Boss.

(Ink) Heh, okay..

(Nightmare) I'm getting off topic. Let's go.

Nightmare makes us a portal and we all go through one by one. I'm the second last one to go through and Nightmare was the last. We land on.. sand? Are we in oceantale? Or are we on the surface? It's hard to tell even by looking at our surroundings. Whatever we are here to destroy it anyways. I summon my strings and manually destroy a tree nearby. No one is around, so we can basically destroy the entire beach until someone notices. Monster or human. Both will alert the others causing us to enter the battlefield with the stars. Ink starts to run away and I look at where he's running to. It's just like Outertale... there's a cliff over the ocean and instead of stars, it's a beautiful red and orange sunset. In the distance I can see Ink sit down and start to draw. He's probably drawing the sunset in his view right now. I take a stroll down to where he was and I sit next to him. But as I looked over to him.. he looked like a dummy. Not the idiotic type of dummy, but like, a fighting dummy. The back of him looked so realistic, but the front just looks poor.

(Ink) Awwwe, were you going to sit down beside me and watch the sunset?

(Error) h-HuH?!

I turn around to see the REAL Ink sitting down sketching. I sit beside him and he creates a dummy of me. Sitting down beside his dummy.

(Error) mAy I aSk WhAt ThAt Is FoR?

(Ink) I wanted to draw me sitting down on the cliff, but I can't exactly look at the back of my head, can I?

(Error) sMaRt.

(Ink) it sounded like you were complimenting me Ruru!

(Error) WhErE iS tHiS Ruru CoMiNg FrOm?

(Ink) The creators told me I used to call you that...

(Ink) D-Did I make you uncomfortable?! I'm so sorry!! I-

Ink kept going on and on about how it could have made me like him any less, and yada yada, but even if I were to put my hand over his mouth, telling him to shut up, he would continue. I have one idea on how to shut him up, but my Haphephobia would act up... screw it. I pull him into a close hug and try my best not to crash. I managed to keep my eyes open, although they were starting to get droopy, which is one stage of crashing. But I'm doing good so far. I look at him and he looked confused, that his until I breathed out of my mouth. He blushed probably because my head was right by his neck. Hehe, whoops, I immediately push him off after doing that because of embarrassment.

(Error) YoU gOnNa ShUt It NoW?

(Ink) M-Mhm..

(Error) GOoD. NoW jUsT eNjOy, ThE.. NiCe ViEw On ThE sUrFaCe...

I start to feel sleepy after Ink finished the sketch of the dummies, supposedly being us, and he fell asleep on my shoulder. We had both agreed to let the others focus on destroying the AUS while we took this time to enjoy ourselves. I eventually fell asleep, my head resting on his, as I eventually fell into a slumber. Both of us having peaceful and nice Dreams.

Or so I thought...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to apologize to @KittyCatCat2008 for forgetting about my story. I was about to continue one of the stories I was reading when I looked at my notifications and remember, I have a story to write!

Although I will need story ideas later on so if you have something you really want to see in this story, just comment on this sentence.

I hope your enjoying the book so far!

(1061 words)