Part 15: That isn't Cross!

Ink's POV:

(Error) Ink...

(Ink) What do you need.

(Error) I'm sorry. I thought being soulless wasn't a thing. It seemed impossible to me..

(Ink) Well it is a thing... Glitchy...

(Error) I really am sorry squid.

(Ink) It's fine. But now you know.

He had asked me how I became soulless and I told him my dream. I told him about the plain void. I told him about the blank characters. I told him how that Sans was me. He didn't understand some parts, but in the end he understood most things. It seemed like he only believed half the story, but I ignored it. After all, it does seem like a very made up story. We apologise again, and he walks out of the room. Not long after, Cross comes in. But it looks like he was sneaking in, like he wasn't expecting anyone to be here. I wanted to see what he was up to so I quickly hid under the bed as he was silently closing the door.

(Cross) Alright, I'm in... Yes I remember the plan!

Plan? I'm so confused. I continue to watch Cross, but stay hidden at the same time. He seems to be writing on a piece of paper. He starts talking again..

(Cross) Okay, I'm done.. Yes I still look like Cross! It was kinda hard to dress as him though.

So that wasn't Cross?! Who was that? They were also talking about me, and how he needed to kidnap me. Glad I decided to hide. He continued to talk about his "cover" until he hung up on the person they were talking to. They opened a portal, and hopped through. Though the portal looked so familiar. With its yellow colour, and teal outline.. Wait.. That's Dream's portal! I frantically get out from under the bed and run down the halls hoping to find someone. I eventually see Dust up ahead, so I call out to him. As he turned to face me, a portal opened up below and everything turned black.
----------------

Yeah, I understand I haven't posted in a while, and yes, this is extremely short, but I apologise.

(361 words)