Part 5: The Offer

Blue's POV:
   I hear Ink unlocking his door and then peek through a crack to make sure it really is me. He opens the door and invites me in. I've never been in here before.. It's very messy, but I won't be upset at him for it. It seems he has something more troubling on his mind right now.

(Blue) Ink.. is everything alright?

(Ink) No... Something has happened and I'm going to be kicked off the team for it!

(Blue) Dream wouldn't do that..!

(Ink) He would if it had to do with loving someone from the enemies side!

(Blue) You like someone from Nightmare's Gang?

I see Ink's face light up. He definitely likes one of the enemies.

(Ink) I-I... M-Maybe..

I gasp in excitement as Ink looks down at his hands.

(Blue) Let me guess, is it Error?

If possible, Ink's face lights up just hearing Error's name.

(Blue) It is!

(Ink) Y-Yeah, it is..

In excitement I totally forgot I shouldn't tell Dream.

I run out of his room yelling Dream's name over and over.

(Blue) Dream! DREAM!

(Ink) B-Blue! Stop!

It's too late.

(Dream) What do you need Blue?

I could tell he was still upset from something. I probably forgot.

(Blue) INK LIKES ERROR!

Dream's face looks like pure shock.

(Dream) He... WHAT!?

Now is face showed anger.

I just realized what I had done. Oh no..

Nobody's POV:
    Dream was furious at Ink and started marching up to his room. He slammed the door open because Ink had forgotten to lock it, and looked Ink dead in the eyes. Ink was scared. You could see it on is face and his eyelights showed it. Blue looked worried, on the other hand. He sat on the couch hoping Ink wouldnt get hurt. After all, Dream could get... Abusive.. Towards them. He heard yelling coming ftom upstairs. Upstairs, Ink was fighting with Dream and heard the words he was expecting.

(Dream) I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD LIKE THAT MISTAKE OF A DESTROYER!

(Ink) HE ISN'T A MISTAKE!

(Dream) SAY WHAT YOU WANT, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY WHAT I WANT. YOU'RE OFF THE TEAM!

Blue heard those words from downstairs and started crying. Dream was putting a full force hit onto Ink with his staff, Ink was getting ready to feel a sharp pain in his skull. Blue heard it from upstairs. I shriek so loud the whole multiverse could probably hear. Ink obviously teleported to a different AU, to get away from the, in his perspective, evil Dream.

Ink's POV:
  Dream was yelling at me about its forbidden to love the enemy. I see him raise his staff and it was heading my way FAST. I could tell he put his full force into the hit too. Lucky me, I get hit right in a sensitive part of my skull. I can't help it... The pain is too much! I let out a shriek of all the pain Dream has ever inflected on me before. It was really loud. Loud enough for Dream to drop his staff and cover his ears. I went to grab the staff but it burned when I touched it, so I do the next thing I could think of. GET OUT OF THERE. I teleport to a random AU and I clutch my head in pain. I lie down and see I'm sitting on cold snow. It seems I'm in the Forest of Snowdin. It doesn't matter. What matters in my skull. The pain grew much worse which caused a headache. That headache was so bad that I feel sleepy. A few minutes of sleep won't matter... right?