Part 25: The King

As I kept my promise: Thanks to @CollenGibsonHerman for giving me the idea on how to continue!

Ink's POV:
Shoot! I don't know what to do! And by the looks on everyone else's face, I assume they don't know either. But... They're looking at me with scared, confused, and possibly even annoyed faces? "What... do we do? We've tried making Ink weaker which didn't really work, and '404' is obviously still there.." Blue said, kind of looking down at the floor while speaking. Was he... giving up on me..? His voice seemed to lack any emotion, and he barely had an emotion on his face. But there was a hint of sorrow.

         I.. don't even know what to do myself. But I can't give up! If I had given up I would've been a goner centuries ago! Alright, let's think. "Anyone have any ideas?" I ask lifting my chin high, trying to take action. They all looked in different directions. Looking around the room, but not looking at me. Had they... ALL... given up on me? It hasn't been that long! This hasn't happened that much before! And when it did I found a solution.. by myself most the time. But one person looked straight at me, dead in the eyes. Not with anything like hate or anger, but instead with confidence, and happiness. "I believe in you. I believe we can do it." Error said walking towards me. "And I know exactly who I should go to. I'll need everyone else to watch Ink and if anything happens, well... you'll have to find a way to survive or even better, save him. I'll see you guys later."

    Where was he going?

Error's POV:
       Someone had told me that if there was a problem with ANYONE, he'd be able to solve it. I tried getting there as fast as possible but with extra security and everything, it took a little longer then expected. But in the end, I finally got to where his throne lies. I approached him, bowing when I got close. "My king, we have a big problem including the artist." He didn't seem to happy. But he still spoke in a calming voice. "Error. I have a lot going on right now. I don't know if I can solve it, but it depends on how urgent it is." I looked to the side for a moment and thought about how he much it would take for something to be "urgent" to the king. King of the Multiverse. I figured it would be pretty high on the list though.

      "The creator is having troubles with.. 404. I don't know why he decided he wanted to pick on the creator, or why the creator was his target, but it must be something. I was wondering if you knew anything or you could solve the problem..?" Most of his fave was in the shadows, but I knew he was annoyed. "Of course. What else would I expect from him." The king got off his throne and came up to me. "Please, go to him and open this up. I'll do the rest." He gave me a device that could, sure enough, open from a button. "Test it out to make sure it works." He said. So I followed his command.

       When I pressed the button, it the two pieces on the top lifted, and a hologram was there. It was a hologram of the king. But he wasn't saying anything, he was kinda just.. standing there? "Okay, it works. Now go. Please. I have plenty work I've left to do." And just as he said, I went to go visit the other glitch himself. He should be in his antivoid by this time, so that's were I checked. And as I thought, he was there. "Hey Bitch. Gotta message for you!" I say as I through the device at him. He opens it up, but the hologram actually started to speak this time. The kings voice seemed like thunder because of how quiet it was in this antivoid.

"404! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THEN THIS. I KNOW YOU WANT TO PROVE YOURSELF STONG, BUT THIS IS NOT THE TIME NOR PERSON. THE CREATOR IS INDEED A STRONG ONE SO I SEE WHY YOU'D GO FOR HIM. BUT HE HELPS KEEP THE MULTIVERSE IN BALANCE! WITHOUT HIM WE'D ALL BE DEAD! NEVER DO THIS AGAIN. Signing out..." Wow. Even I'd say that was pretty brutal.

I saw some hurt in his eyes, but he definitely won't admit to it. But even I felt bad for him. Which is a pretty rare thing, anyways.. "I'll be taking my leave now. And let go of Ink. Your going to hurt him." I turn and teleport back to the house, leaving the device with 404. They were crowding around a knocked out Ink, and I got worried. Had 404 let go of him? Or had it gotten worse..? "Error! Your back! What happened? Or better yet, do you know what happened to Ink?" Blue looked frantic. "I.. don't know quite yet. I'm hoping he's fine though." I said looking to the bottom corner of my eye. I indeed hope this has worked. If not, I don't know what I would to without my silly, annoying, and chaotic squid.

>Time skip<

          It's been a week and since Ink isn't around to create aus, I haven't destroyed any. I somehow convinced the others to do the same. I've been staying in Ink's room with him. Ink is still unconscious, but we put him on his bed in his room. I check on him constantly, and almost never leave his side. It was after dinner when he finally woke up. "Hey Ruru! How's it been?" He was wearing a dorky face. I immediately hug him, and tel him what happened in he past week. The past week was filled with worry and surprisingly not much chaos. "I'm happy your awake." I said. "I truly am." I started to smile.

(1014 words)