𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐰𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

warning: semi- smut

all atsumu could hear is y/n's whiny panting under him, growing louder and louder every time he felt like he thrusts his hips. y/n's hair slowly becomes a huge mess on the pillow she lays on, her neck and her mouth are glossy, along with her nipples that he starts to focus on.

"atsumu~" y/n whines, slightly opening her eyes to look at him. atsumu watches his hand move the strands of hair away from her face, before leaning down to kiss her.

their mouths part from each other before he says her name.

"atsumu!" mama miya's voice shouts, waking him up. sweaty, that's all he could think about, how he felt sweaty and his heart rate was beating a little too fast for comfort. "i'm leaving now! you better be ready for school!"

"uh yeah! yeah i'm changin' right now," atsumu says, taking the blanket off of his legs to reveal his boner sticking up from under his boxers. "fuck," he whispers, kicking his legs over the edge of the bottom bunk.

the moment the front door closes, atsumu looks around for lotion, or anything that'll prevent him from stroking himself dry. "shit," he cusses, knowing that he's going to have to make this quick.

atsumu let's out a deep exhale as he feels himself through the cloth of his boxers, closing his eyes as he takes out his dick. his right hand begins to stroke himself, making each stroke feel a little tighter that made him think of his dream.

he thought more about y/n, the panting, the whines, her eyes struggle to slow open, and most of all, the way how she said his name. at first he felt guilty and a weirded out, until everything started to feel good. just before he could even finish, y/n opens the door.

"hurry the fuck up—" y/n's voice trails, making atsumu scream and quickly shut the door. he slams it directly on the center of y/n's face and causing her to fall back into the hallway. y/n remains silent, unable to comprehend what the fuck happened as atsumu sounds like he's flipping his room upside down.

atsumu opens the door to himself wearing pants and a shirt, he looks down at y/n who started to have a bloody nose from the door being slammed in her face. they both blink at each other before screaming, "what the fuck are you doing!?"

y/n sits on the bathroom counter as she stares up at the ceiling to prevent her nose from bleeding even more. atsumu comes back inside the bathroom, handing her a white cloth to use for her nose. "we don't have any gauze, so here's a cloth."

y/n grabs it without looking, placing her nose inside of it and leaning forward, feeling the blood move down her nostril. "don't tell me you shoot your load into this," y/n jokes, making atsumu grow bright red.

"when the fuck will you learn to knock?" atsumu says, turning on the faucet to wash his face. he glances at y/n's thigh on the counter, getting a little flash black from his dream.

"when the fuck will you learn to do the deed in a room with a lock?" y/n jokes again, making atsumu roll his eyes. after washing his face, he pats his face dry with a towel. "so what'd ya dream about that made you wanna do that," y/n teases, kicking his thigh.

"did you have any of my breakfast?" atsumu says, changing the subject and walking out. y/n holds the cloth onto her nose as she follows atsumu towards the kitchen.

"woah woah woah, so you did have a wet dream," y/n says, laughing at atsumu started to get a little red. he continues to ignore her and place his food in the microwave. "who have you been thinkin' about that much to actually have one?"

atsumu ignores her, instead he watches the timer on the microwave. "y'know what, fine. i won't ask, i'll only assume the worst," y/n says, causing atsumu to turn to her.

"what— what are you assuming?" atsumu begins to shout. "i'm being a normal guy right now, how the fuck—"

"so if this is 'normal' do you do this every morning?" y/n asks, side eyeing him as she leans on th kitchen counter next to him. atsumu doesn't respond, instead he takes his plate out from the microwave the moment the timer's up. 

"you better not use the hand i hold every morning," y/n comments, watching atsumu sit down as his ears get red. "you better not!" she shouts.

y/n looks down, finding atsumu shirtless and under her as she straddles his waist with her legs. his hands grab onto her thighs as her entire body bounces on top of him, all under the control of his rhythm.

she watches his head lean back against the pillow and her hands finding their way to hold onto the side of his face. the moment they lock eye contact, she leans in and kisses him—

"ah what the fuck," y/n wakes up, falling off of her bed in the middle of the night, creating a loud thump on the wooden floor of her room. in response of the loud noises, y/n's brother pounds on the wall for her to shut up.

y/n holds onto her forehead, rethinking about her dream she had of atsumu. slowly crawling back into bed, she lays on her back and stares up at the ceiling. she thinks about how sweaty he was and how oddly attractive that was. she's seen him shirtless before, but never in a million years has she ever found that attractive until now.

'what are the odds atsumu dreamt about me like this?' y/n thinks before cringing her entire body. 'gross.'

AN: spending my last fucking night of summer WORKING on tuesday

AN: spending my last fucking night of summer WORKING on tuesday. so since its sunday and i dont have work, im gonna get my nails done, get dinner with my friends and then boba. so yeahhh anyways i hoped you enjoyed the semi smut besties that shows how y/n and atsumu subconsciously feel abt each other