Chapter Twenty Seven

"Lei, you sneaky bitch! That was the best prank ever!" Carly smiled. She seemed to be the most amused when I told the girls about that little stunt I pulled at the carnival a few hours back.

Don't get me wrong, the girls were laughing like hyenas when I told them, but Carly seemed genuinely surprised. Hey, I wasn't that much of a goodie goodie. I made out with a jerk. Sadly.

Ugh, I didn't even want to get into the topic of Alec at all.

"Cheers, to Lei accomplishing another great prank!" Emily beamed.

Oh yeah. I spent some of Blake's dough. I keep my word!

We all clinked glasses of Shirley temples at Island's and sipped happily. We decided to celebrate with some cheese fries and drinks. Hawaii had everything!

Right when the cheese fries came, we all dug in. As I moaned in satisfaction of the cheesy goodness, I heard Opal's phone going off.

"It's Jacob. Should I pick up?" She asked me.

I nodded. "Put it on speaker."

"Hey, Opal? Can you put Lei on the phone?" Jacob asked.

He literally could've just called me. We all gave each other a look thinking the same thing, and I finally said hello.

"Lei, Blake's kinda pissed that you left with his car and wallet," he replied nervously.

No shit Sherlock. That was the point.

"Well, tell him he deserves it for being an ass and not letting me leave."

I heard voices in the background, and it sounded like Blake was telling Jacob to give him the phone.

"Lei, you are going to pay for this, just know."

"Ooh, Blake I'm so scared. Terrified. No really I'm shaking in my boots," I mocked sarcastically.

"Just wait." Then the line went dead.

"He's so overdramatic," I rolled my eyes as I gave Opal back her phone.

"I don't know Lei, he sounded pretty serious," Mona replied.

After a minute of thinking, we all shrugged it off and enjoyed the rest of our night.

* * *

Ahh, this was the life. Being locked up in your suite with a bunch of food, and waiting for Blake's next move.

It was like a game of chess with him, and I was getting really impatient on when I'd say "checkmate".

The girls and I decided to have a Twilight movie marathon while we waited the guys out. Technically, I kinda brought them into this mess, but they didn't seem to mind. Real friends, people. Real friends.

Just before I was about to grab more popcorn, there was a knock on our door. Sophie paused the movie, and Carly got up to answer it.

She looked through the peephole and announced that it was Lauren.

I began, "I don't know. Maybe--"

The door opened all of a sudden, and a breathless Lauren shut the door behind her.

"Ladies, I want to warn you. The guys are going down to the pool to start something, and I don't think it's good."

"Oh god. Okay, let's go. Carly and Mona, can you stay here in case the guys come in?" I asked. They nodded in response. We weren't stupid. The guys probably hired Lauren to create a distraction so they could get in and sabotage our place.

Or maybe I was extremely paranoid.

Anyway, the rest of us went down to the pool to find nobody there. "What the hell?" Emily said in confusion.

"GERONIMO!" We heard people yell. All of a sudden a wave of water crashed around me, and I sputtered and thrashed around.

Those idiots pushed us in the pool! It got somewhat cold at night, and since the pool had freezing cold water, I almost became a human ice cube once I climbed out.

Well, by the looks on the boys' faces, I looked like the exorcist with smeared makeup and wet hair. All the other girls were still splashing around, and some struggled to get out.

I chased the boys down and because of the sharp turns I managed to push some into the pool. All who were left was Elliot and Mike. Great.

All of a sudden I was lifted in the air and thrown back into the pool by Mike.

Everyone, including the girls laughed at me! Traitors.

"What's going on here?!" Lauren yelled which made us all freeze.

She was standing with Ailani, both of them crossing their arms. They didn't look happy at all.

Ailani acted quick and shoved Elliot in the pool. Holy. Shit. She's. Amazing.

We all laughed as he came back up sputtering and coughing. Then the two women jumped in at the same time.

Best prank fail ever.

* * *

Let's keep it simple.

Been sick, late update. Oops.

Updating again tomorrow night.

Song~ Finale- Madeon, because it's a Madeon marathon!

~C